I don't think that's got anything to do with how many tickets have been sold (plus, not selling out - and we're still in February - doesn't mean that there's many tickets left). I mean, you can see the blocks are already numbered, this would have to be decided beforehand, before tickets went on sale, what sections of the stadium would be used.

So it's either something they have planned since the start or that image isn't real.

The 'catwalk' thing is rather expected and I think Matt will use it a lot more, than before.

Some Take That-ish (or now it may as well be called Undisclosed Desir'ish) crowd hand shaking will definitely be involved :D

and I think they're right to have the stage standard, than 360

firstly, it would be hard to sell so many tickets and secondly, Matthew Bellamy is no Bono and he plays an instrument for 90% of the show, so it would be hard to move around that much.

I actually have a few ideas for this year's stadiums (and posted some in Perfect Setlists), but I can't get myself together and draw a decent sketch of the whole thing and transformations during certain songs.

Might do it in Photoshop as soon as I get my PC repaired (at last)

Dom hinted they may have another pyramid-based design in the MTV interview that mainly hinted at him wanting to do songs with The Killers and Frank Ocean.

Surely with the 2010 one and the current arena pyramid they're out of ways they can use that design.

They might just use the arena tour design, but on a much larger scale... That's what it seems like, from the runway on the plan...

The quote was that the stadium tour will be "similar but much bigger", which lends support to the theory.

Ah, I didn't hear about that... I'd hope that they don't have another stage that comes out, over the crowd, like last time... A runway is cool, but not a massive pyramid staring you down haha... Just a flat stage, with the runway, and maybe a cool backdrop screen.

But it's Muse, so we're going to get fucking UFOs :awesome:

Ah, I didn't hear about that... I'd hope that they don't have another stage that comes out, over the crowd, like last time... A runway is cool, but not a massive pyramid staring you down haha... Just a flat stage, with the runway, and maybe a cool backdrop screen.

But it's Muse, so we're going to get fucking UFOs :awesome:

I liked the Resistance stadium pyramid. :phu:

Admittedly it looked better the further back you get - if you were up close it looked a bit naff but it looked fucking spectacular from the halfway line (where I had the fortune to wind up at Wembley 2010).

The huge runway looks a given. It's what's going with it that's the question. I'd love something more spectacular than the arena pyramid hanging from a black stage but I guess if we're getting rarities that doesn't matter. :chuckle:

I liked the Resistance stadium pyramid. :phu:

Admittedly it looked better the further back you get - if you were up close it looked a bit naff but it looked fucking spectacular from the halfway line (where I had the fortune to wind up at Wembley 2010).

The huge runway looks a given. It's what's going with it that's the question. I'd love something more spectacular than the arena pyramid hanging from a black stage but I guess if we're getting rarities that doesn't matter. :chuckle:

I was in a far back box, at Wembley. It just made me think that the pyramid would look shit on the floor.

Would be cool if the runway went to a platform that the piano was on, and it came up from underneath.

Archived