They also do the same, look at this http://www.u2startcontent.com/photos/5976-79561-size2.jpg . Almost a quarter of the field and the W E M B L E Y seats are empty.

It's doesnt't really matter, just curiosity, maybe the stadium have a limit for crowds, for security or whatever.

That's cos the sound desk is directly in front of it = folks sitting there wouldn't see a thing

They also do the same, look at this http://www.u2startcontent.com/photos/5976-79561-size2.jpg . Almost a quarter of the field and the W E M B L E Y seats are empty.

It's doesnt't really matter, just curiosity, maybe the stadium have a limit for crowds, for security or whatever.

The quarter field is empty because presumably you wouldn't actually see U2 from ground level if you were behind them...always beats me how they could do an 'in the round' tour that was so focussed on people in front of the stage. And yeah there will be limits on crowd sizes particularly standing as well

In my mind at the moment there are a few stage set ups that I could imagine them having. One would be a fairly stationary set up, perhaps lots of video panels and a large screen behind them as they had for wembley 07 / reading & leeds 2011. I say this since they mentioned something about wanting to be less about dramatics and more about being close with the crowd after the warchild show (but we all know Matt and he loves his dramatics). I could also see them having a massive version of the pyramid set up ,but perhaps not moving. Something that the visuals could be seen from throughout the stadium , or maybe some kind of robot head above them that displays visuals throughout. But I'm probably completely wrong :LOL: Here's hoping they haven't gone for a 360 set up :rolleyes:

http://rollingstone.es/noticias/view/la-gran-sorpresa-de-muse-en-directo-un-robot-gigante-que-baila?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I don't exactly understand Spanish, but here it clearly talks about a giant dancing fucking robot! :eek:

[spoiler=Google Translate]The big surprise of Muse live: a giant robot that dances

The English trio in Los Angeles testing what could be your next and amazing show. By Rolling Stone

The big surprise of Muse live: a giant robot that dances Muse.

Giant buildings that open, spaceships ... The English trio knows how to give a good show and has always surprised its staging. For the tour to promote his new album The 2nd Law, which will stop in Spain on 7 June (Barcelona), Muse has a surprise: a giant robot.

→ The madness within Muse: The Story Behind The 2nd law

Has been told Rolling Stone, Matt Bellamy, Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard are now in Los Angeles, finalizing and testing the details of the matter: it seems that it would be a robot of just over 30 meters operated by remote control. A kind of Mazinger Z will dance group several songs, including dubstep Madness, which was the first preview of the album.

Dubstep Madness haha. I thought the stuff about the robot was just something that Matt said on twitter?

Dubstep Madness haha. I thought the stuff about the robot was just something that Matt said on twitter?

Lately Matt has proved himself to be much more trustworthy than we would expect him to be :LOL:

However 30 meters is waaay too huge! :eek:

I don't expect it to be true. Otherwise it would seriously surprise me :eek:

who knows :p and that would kind of make sense as to why the layout was like that ... I just had an idea that would have been epic if they had done it :LOL: a massive robot like that behind them as they play, but the whole thing is covered in LED screens ... :happy:

- despite that being ridiculously expensive to build

Archived