...:)

Half of the stadium empty, seriously? Wembley wasn't like that, and same for the other stadiums

The stadium is half empty because of poor ticket sales, not because of something special to do with the production :p

This sounds a bit worrying. I don't like the fact they feel like they need a prop that massive for everyone to look at, as if them putting on a good performance isn't enough. I hope they don't think they can go onto 'autopilot' like they did a few times last tour with the excuse being 'BUT LOOK AT OUR FUCKING HUGE ROBOT!!!1!1!!"

Wrong band ;)

da937ce02b798151c0172763e5029451.jpg

- not that take that can be classed as a "band" xD

This stage was designed by Es Devlin, who worked on Muse's stadium stage in 2010, and was built by Brilliant Stages, the company which builds all Muse stages...

Maybe half of the ground behind the stage is empty because it's where the robot will be?

6c0465b2-5116-4089-a2f4-af8e15ac22c2.png

Maybe that's not like a real layout, maybe just an assumption or something because they don't know what it actually looks like.

Wrong band ;)

Take-that-image-original.jpg

- not that take that can be classed as a "band" xD

oh god, that's what I remembered as well

first - handshakes with crowd.

now - 30m robot

do the really gather inpiration from Take That? :LOL:

Dubstep Madness haha. I thought the stuff about the robot was just something that Matt said on twitter?

There was a pic of a robot Matt was looking at on his computer, and he said he wanted one 20m tall singing Unsustainable, I believe.

And later that Health and Safety made him reduce the size.

Which made me think he might actually be serious. :LOL:

Named Charles.

Archived