Well the stadium is small but the pitch is still as big as most of the stadiums in the world. The runway is quite big.

Looks real scary trying to get back and forth to the mic which could = lots of riffing :awesome: hope Matt doesn't run so far down I can't see him from where I'm seated :(

I wonder if they are still adding more to the stage or if that's it actually done.

Although that runway is massive, looking forward to seeing it at the gigs. There is no chance of avoiding spoilers so I'll just embrace them and see what it's like :chuckle:

What do we think it is? Can't really tell. Is that stadium small or is that runway massive??
It seems to be a pretty big runway... The stadium seats like 33,000 people if all of the seats are used, compared to like 10,000 at the last gig you went to at the SECC. So over 3 times bigger and the runway goes quite a way...

The pitch is 105m, and the runway takes up maybe 35-40m or something?

doesn't look as spectacular as Resistance stadium stage :( Kinda reminds me of Coldplay's Stadium stage.

I'm sure it isn't done yet and they are adding other things. And of course with visuals/lights it it will look better

doesn't look as spectacular as Resistance stadium stage :( Kinda reminds me of Coldplay's Stadium stage.

I'm sure it isn't done yet and they are adding other things. And of course with visuals/lights it it will look better

It already looks tons better than the TR one, which was crap for me.

It seems to be a pretty big runway... The stadium seats like 33,000 people if all of the seats are used, compared to like 10,000 at the last gig you went to at the SECC. So over 3 times bigger and the runway goes quite a way...

The pitch is 105m, and the runway takes up maybe 35-40m or something?

They aren't using the full pitch though for Ricoh....

To be honest, Ricoh seems like a little bit of a warm-up gig for the rest of the tour...They are only using half of the stadium, so probably only a crowd of 30 000 or so,and the stage doesn't look like a full sized stage with all the bells and whistles, looks like it would be too small in a full-sized stadium.

To be honest, Ricoh seems like a little bit of a warm-up gig for the rest of the tour...They are only using half of the stadium, so probably only a crowd of 30 000 or so,and the stage doesn't look like a full sized stage with all the bells and whistles, looks like it would be too small in a full-sized stadium.

Jep, I agree... although it will be mindblowing!

Archived