Just a minor burn.

182988_656150554400951_2023593066_n.jpg

Is no one going to make a Take a Bow reference?

"You will BURN"

Cirque Bijou ‏@cirquebijou 19h

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! Just 3 days till all is revealed... @muse #2ndLaw #liveshow #RicohArena #exciting pic.twitter.com/uKxjDCAClc

BKpWMQ9CAAA9Rno.jpg:large

Not a giant robot?

The longer I look at this, the more it looks like they're wearing either a werewolf or a Planet of the Apes mask.

Have they built a "powerstation" BEHIND the stage? So it acts like a huge pyrotechnic back drop? Hense all the space behind it? And would explain the height of the fire and Matts tweet of turning the powerstation on??

There's only going to be that much space behind the stage for Coventry, the other shows will have a bigger standing area.

It kind of sounds like that, but I don't know why they'd make such an elaborate production and then hide it behind some massive screens.

I doubt the chimney's are actual chimney's anyway, they're probably just a special kind of flamethrower.

Have they built a "powerstation" BEHIND the stage? So it acts like a huge pyrotechnic back drop? Hense all the space behind it? And would explain the height of the fire and Matts tweet of turning the powerstation on??

I think the theme of the stage, is a power station. Perhaps in many meanings.

Ah! A power station! Hence the return of Guiding Light!

"Fragile, stripped to the core"

which sets of a huge nuclear power reaction, creating a massive fireball in the entire stadium

"The sunshine trapped in our hearts, It could rise again"

at this point the fireball has filled up the entire stadium killing most of the audience, then it will set off into the air, resulting in the spectacular scene we saw last night on the pictures.

:facemelt:

Ah! A power station! Hence the return of Guiding Light!

"Fragile, stripped to the core"

which sets of a huge nuclear power reaction, creating a massive fireball in the entire stadium

"The sunshine trapped in our hearts, It could rise again"

at this point the fireball has filled up the entire stadium killing most of the audience, then it will set off into the air, resulting in the spectacular scene we saw last night on the pictures.

:facemelt:

And then they'll play Dead Star, Fury, Showbiz, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection and Micro Cuts knowing that the crowd have been killed off anyway.

And then they'll play Dead Star, Fury, Showbiz, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection and Micro Cuts knowing that the crowd have been killed off anyway.

It's their way to do a tribute to Pink Floyd's Live in Pompeii, a great gig for dead people :LOL:

so the thing about chimneys makes me think that the pyro is on top of the screens, which would explain why it looked like so much fiarr yesterday. I was sad about there being pyro cos it made the barrier so far back at Leeds/Reading, but if it's not in front of the stage it won't be so bad :happy:

so the thing about chimneys makes me think that the pyro is on top of the screens, which would explain why it looked like so much fiarr yesterday. I was sad about there being pyro cos it made the barrier so far back at Leeds/Reading, but if it's not in front of the stage it won't be so bad :happy:

rammstein have pyro in front of stage and barrier is still close to the stage. only reason barrier was so far back at leeds/reading is because its a festival festival stages tend to have a big gap between barrier and stage

rammstein have pyro in front of stage and barrier is still close to the stage. only reason barrier was so far back at leeds/reading is because its a festival festival stages tend to have a big gap between barrier and stage

But not that big of a gap.

But not that big of a gap.

Yeah, I thought it seemed overkill to have the barrier be that far away at Reading & Leeds (presumably because of the fire).

I was one row/person back from barrier when I saw Rammstein last year, and the barrier was normal distance from the stage. There were moments when the heat was physically painful from all the flames, but we all survived, and had our faces melted off both literally and figuratively :LOL:

So here's hoping that the apparently ridiculous pyro won't make for a super-far barrier at these stadium gigs!

Archived