Given that its taken best part of a week to set this up and assuming thats its still not finished, Its probably about time they start setting up at the Emirates.... Will be interesting to see if anything is different given its sold out and they are using the entire ground.I still get the feeling this stage has more to give :D

The only reason it's taken such a long time is because it has been the first time it has been properly set up. Theres nothing overly complicated about the stage design and they have atleast a couple of days between each gig so it probably will only take them half a day to completely set it up.

Also there wont be anything different about the stage at the Emirates just because it's sold out. As for the stage now, i would say it's completely finished now. It gives the impression of being quite a simple and 'boring' stage much like the R+L stage was, but it will be the lighting and visuals that really bring it to life (and hopefully the circus' props aswell :D)

Cirque Bijou ‏@cirquebijou 19h

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! Just 3 days till all is revealed... @muse #2ndLaw #liveshow #RicohArena #exciting pic.twitter.com/uKxjDCAClc

/img

Not a giant robot?

I feel like it'll be something related to the acrobats thing. Maybe. Dunno. Excited though! :D

Archived