gocanux

So I made a joke on twitter during the livestream of Shepherd's Bush about Matt blaming Dead Star for missing a note in KoC and somewhere down the line of RTs, others thought it was true and it made its way onto Facebook as the truth. Here's its origin, just wanted to clear that up. :$

@musesetlist says

Matt struggled to hit the high note in KOC there.

@JessicaSarahS says @musesetlist Matt blames Dead Star for screwing up his voice for KoC...no more Dead Star.

@musesetlist

RT @JessicaSarahS: @musesetlist Matt blames Dead Star for screwing up his voice for KoC...no more Dead Star.

So I made a joke on twitter during the livestream of Shepherd's Bush about Matt blaming Dead Star for missing a note in KoC and somewhere down the line of RTs, others thought it was true and it made its way onto Facebook as the truth. Here's its origin, just wanted to clear that up. :$

Fact is that Dead Star was probably the easiest song vocally in the set maybe except for SMBH. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I met Kirk after the Orlando show and I asked about Dead Star and he said something like "Oh they like that one, although I think Matt said it hurts his throat or something..."

:erm:

It's like the pedal all over again.

He lost the pedal he uses for his throat.

He can fix that. :shifty: They can nix the pyro during Madness, go off for a 2nd break after it, and Matt can have some tea with honey or whatever. Then they can come back and play Dead Star as a 2nd encore/gig closer with explosions. :awesome: And if Matt doesn't sing it, he can just play and WE"LL sing it.

/dreaming :supersad::chuckle:

Archived