gocanux

Maybe they had so much fun playing, they'll replace PiB with Dead Star.

:facemelt:

Seriously though I am not holding out much hope. I honestly don't care if its Dead Star, or Fury, or Muscle Museum, or whatever. I just want them to acknowledge that American fans are about more than the singles, KWIM?

Seriously though I am not holding out much hope. I honestly don't care if its Dead Star, or Fury, or Muscle Museum, or whatever. I just want them to acknowledge that American fans are about more than the singles, KWIM?

Two of the three songs you mentioned are singles though :LOL:

Maybe they had so much fun playing, they'll replace PiB with Dead Star.

would be a great choice. this slowed down, weak ass version is getting really boring.

and while they're at it, why not replace TIRO with Fury, starlight with CoD, Resistance with MK Ultra, UD with Blackout and bam! Muse rock again. got carried away a bit. nevermind.

It's morel likely to be played now at least. Yeah sure the "played once and then never played again" but that doesn't change that the odds have still improved.

Yup. On one hand this may just be the Budokan of the tour and be left at that, but hopefully it shows that if the fans yell loud enough and (more importantly) are specific and direct enough, stuff can happen.

But then again this is North America.

They should play Dead Star every night of this upcoming leg of the tour as a joke to Dead Sara being the opening act.

But instead they'll just keep slicing away at the set until they're down to 16 songs again. Bah.

It's ok they'll bring it back to 20+ songs once they hit Europe again.

Haha that's funny. I remember screaming out for Bliss since I felt Dead Star was just hopeless. Either way it was a hopeless effort :p

But yeah, this needs to happen...

Kick Resistance and I don't even mind seeing PIB go anymore.. put songs like Dead Star and Micro Cuts or something instead. The concert just doesn't rock as hard anymore.

What exactly did you guys say or do to Matt to get him to agree?! I would like to hear the whole story at some point!;)

Contrary to what Jamie says, he wasn't alone in making this happen :p

Loads of us have been Tweeting the band for the last couple of weeks. When Dom stopped to chat on Monday, I asked him if they were going to play it then my friend asked Matt. The people down the other end of the building also asked them the same. Then when they walked away towards the door, we ALL shouted it out!

Archived