gocanux

He can fix that. :shifty: They can nix the pyro during Madness, go off for a 2nd break after it, and Matt can have some tea with honey or whatever. Then they can come back and play Dead Star as a 2nd encore/gig closer with explosions. :awesome: And if Matt doesn't sing it, he can just play and WE"LL sing it.

/dreaming :supersad::chuckle:

The singalong to Dead Star wouldn't be THAT loud in america :chuckle:

• 3 weeks later...

so i just watched a video from last nights Vegas show. many signs were held up for Dead Star before Supremacy and matt commented on it! he then played the main riff as the outro right after MOTP and said something like "that was it right?"

a tease yes, but progress made? ALSO YES. lets keep it up!

so i just watched a video from last nights Vegas show. many signs were held up for Dead Star before Supremacy and matt commented on it! he then played the main riff as the outro right after MOTP and said something like "that was it right?"

a tease yes, but progress made? ALSO YES. lets keep it up!

I was one of the people at the front last night holding the signs. I did notice after Supremacy that he pointed at us and laughed to Dom. Somehow I was just into it so much that I didn't even notice it was Dead Star he was playing after MotP. Gah, what a night.

I'll never forget it. I about lost my mind when he started to play that riff! I knew it was just going to be the riff, but I didn't care. He saw my signs! He gave me a Dead Star riff! :LOL:

I am hoping we have started something, here. Must keep it going!

I'll never forget it. I about lost my mind when he started to play that riff! I knew it was just going to be the riff, but I didn't care. He saw my signs! He gave me a Dead Star riff! :LOL:

I am hoping we have started something, here. Must keep it going!

My friend and I held up signs too, while he was playing the riff my friend and I looked at each other and I was like "is this really happening??"

I guess the signs worked! :)

Also he didn't just give "you" the dead star riff lol.

You got a riff. So what? I'm sure it's not difficult for Muse to add in the full Dead Star song into the set... they probably just don't want to. Muse logic, etc.

they got a riff because they asked for it. thats cool this day in age for an audience to make a gesture and a band to respond the way they did. and if people continue to hold signs up (as has been the plan all along) maybe they will play the song in full before the tour is over. if they did american fans would go ccrazy

they got a riff because they asked for it. thats cool this day in age for an audience to make a gesture and a band to respond the way they did. and if people continue to hold signs up (as has been the plan all along) maybe they will play the song in full before the tour is over. if they did american fans would go ccrazy

Nah, I'd be surprised if it got played at all for the rest of this album tour, let alone on the North American tour. Them playing the riff isn't really a sign it's gonna happen IMO.

Nah, I'd be surprised if it got played at all for the rest of this album tour, let alone on the North American tour. Them playing the riff isn't really a sign it's gonna happen IMO.

i agree its not a given that they would play it, but no one ever accomplished anything by aiming low.

TR tour > Showbiz tour

And on-topic, I thought it was great that they played Dead Star at the War Child gig, and this movement has probably played at least some part in making that happen. However, I don't believe that they'll play it again this tour. Clearly it was a special-occasion-only thing.

Archived