The seated tickets queue goes by the side doors. When I was there for The Offspring, Dexter walked right by and went through the doors surrounded by fans :happy: So you never know, one of them might pop around but now I'll just take the moment to laugh because Jamie will be queuing at the other side of the building :p

So we are more likely to get achance to see them? ;) Poor Jamie :LOL:

Do you think it'll be worth hanging around and seeing if anyone is selling or is there no point? :rolleyes:

I would say if you don't live too far away it's worth a shot, there is always the odd person that can't make it, I know plenty of people who have bought tickets from the queue. Just ask down the line, hold up a sign, whatever it takes.

So we are more likely to get achance to see them? ;) Poor Jamie :LOL:

I would say if you don't live too far away it's worth a shot, there is always the odd person that can't make it, I know plenty of people who have bought tickets from the queue. Just ask down the line, hold up a sign, whatever it takes.

You won't pull ahead, I'll keep up the pace. :eek:

Few tickets are available through a lottery on XFM

As you may have heard, MUSE are to perform a very special gig at the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire on Monday, February 18.

This show - tiny by Musean standards - is a special warm up for the BRIT Awards and is all in aid of War Child. The handful of tickets sold out in a mere 44 seconds. You had to be quick.

HOWEVER, Xfm will be GIVING TICKETS AWAY starting on Monday, February 11. And it'll be part of a lottery in aid of raising money for War Child.

So start listening to Xfm from 6am on Monday for your chance to win tickets to this amazing, once in a lifetime show!

They are exaggerating a bit about that 44 seconds sell out!

I'm sure it took me more than 44 seconds bearing in mind I had 2 failed attempts without counting the catchpa fails before I got through!

Funny how these systems work isn't it?

Some people have no problems at all, others consistently had them and some got through after trying again. All just luck I guess.

I think they must give a priority connection to random IP adresses on the website when they go on sale, then if that person is too slow it randomly goes to someone else, if that makes sense. To be fair, that's the fairest way but it's annoying.

It's to do with how many connections ticketmaster can handle at a time, and when your connection hits their server.

Ah right. So it's the luck of the draw. also, for people who live in the countryside, it must be impossible to get tickets!

Connection speed has little impact because you're only transferring a very small amount of data.

Panic station is beginning to get me with the slow delivery of being able to print off my tickets, don't know what the problem is other than Ticketmaster making me suffer once again. I seriously thought this time I might not panic about my ticket but true to form I am getting anxious, Will ring them on Monday if nothing has happened by then. Also anyone care to help a 68 year old possibly the oldest Muse fan there to get up to the third level, think my poor broken knee of a couple of years ago might suffer in that venue but still am going whatever the pain too hard to get a ticket not to go!

Archived