Different surname. Fuck sake. It's not a legal requirement to have a driving license or passport. I'll call the venue sometime before the gig and tell them I only have my uni I.D

Don't stress, my card and id are in different names but according to SBE they won't check anything unless there's a problem i.e. your ticket doesn't scan, and then they'll just want to see the credit/debit card you used to purchase the tickets. Just make sure your printer is working ok!

Well done to all those with VIP tickets - I defninitely would have bought one if I hadn't been lucky enough to get some last week. If you don't want seats I know there is a great standing area to the right of the stage as you are looking at it (Chris's side) behind the bit where the VIP seating usually is. There's a nice ledge for your drinks and leaning enjoyment! Can't remember if there's one on the other side but the view is amazing and no-one can tell you to sit down!

Less than 2 weeks to go :eek:

:dance:

+1 :chuckle: Yup, we just need Jamie and Tom to wear tshirts with a "throw-your-drink-here-bullseye" on them.

then lets see how much you :viking:'s can drink!

I've already got myself a t-shirt... It arrived this morning....

382281_10151082883299229_604192805_n.jpg:)

The tits are a bit saggy, they start about halfway down the chest haha.... I guess that could add to the lols

Don't stress, my card and id are in different names but according to SBE they won't check anything unless there's a problem i.e. your ticket doesn't scan, and then they'll just want to see the credit/debit card you used to purchase the tickets. Just make sure your printer is working ok!

my card and id are in different name too and when i ask to SBE they answer me this

"I’m afraid you’ll need to get in touch with Ticketmaster in order to discuss this. The terms and conditions at the time of booking state that the card holder needs to be present with their plus one for this event. As it is a high profile event, there are restrictions in place in order to ensure tickets go to the correct people."

so?

my card and id are in different name too and when i ask to SBE they answer me this

"I’m afraid you’ll need to get in touch with Ticketmaster in order to discuss this. The terms and conditions at the time of booking state that the card holder needs to be present with their plus one for this event. As it is a high profile event, there are restrictions in place in order to ensure tickets go to the correct people."

so?

Yes, "the card holder needs to be present with their plus one for this event". That's all - no mention of ID. They may check the card number and name on the card matches the ticket but as I can't print it yet it's hard to say. They can't put too much detail on the ticket is case it is lost and someone out there gets all your details and they would be liable.

Are you not the cardholder?

Yes, "the card holder needs to be present with their plus one for this event". That's all - no mention of ID. They may check the card number and name on the card matches the ticket but as I can't print it yet it's hard to say. They can't put too much detail on the ticket is case it is lost and someone out there gets all your details and they would be liable.

Are you not the cardholder?

yes, my problem is that i'm not the cardholder. i can bring the card with me but there isn't my name on it.

yes, my problem is that i'm not the cardholder. i can bring the card with me but there isn't my name on it.

As long as you have the card with you I really think it will be ok. This was from the SBE Facebook page when someone asked about ID:

"If you have the ticket delivered to you, you will only need to produce the ticket for scanning upon entry. However, problems can occur and the card holder will need to be present for validation should it be needed."

As long as you have the card with you I really think it will be ok. This was from the SBE Facebook page when someone asked about ID:

"If you have the ticket delivered to you, you will only need to produce the ticket for scanning upon entry. However, problems can occur and the card holder will need to be present for validation should it be needed."

you're right. here seems that the cardholder need to be present only if there will be some problem.. mmmh i'll check with ticketmaster to be sure. thank u anyway :)

Yes! I've still got that message, it has to be sorted some time this week, surely?

This for me...

"If you are still unable to print your tickets and it is seven days prior to the event, please contact the Customer Service team, who will be happy to assist you."

So should be able to print next week.

If you don't want seats [VIP L1] I know there is a great standing area to the right of the stage as you are looking at it (Chris's side) behind the bit where the VIP seating usually is. There's a nice ledge for your drinks and leaning enjoyment! Can't remember if there's one on the other side but the view is amazing and no-one can tell you to sit down! :

Yes, standing areas on both sides of the stage on Level 1. Not huge. You can see one below, it's the left hand half of the balcony that you can see. (The right hand half is seated and will be guest-list or £500 VIP only)

8-23-2012%20Sepherds%20Bush%20Empire%2009.jpeg

And you can see the standing sections on either side on this view from the stage:

The+Milk+-+Sheps+Bush+.jpg

Really rather sad not to be going...

Anyone know who the support will be? I bet its someone pretty cool, which will make it an even more special night for the people going.

Last year we had Dry The River, who worked OK, followed by Fatoumata Diawara (solo artist playing world music - worthy, but not much fun).

Archived