Looks to be about 8 rows. I've not been on level 1 before but I've heard that the sound is at its best up there.

Not many - 10 at the most. There's a seating plan here:

http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/Info

You'll have a really great view :happy:

This, coupled with the fact I won't get there until just before 5, makes me feel so much better about not having got standing. My view from level will be far better than the view I'd have had from the back of the floor because I'm short :)

This, coupled with the fact I won't get there until just before 5, makes me feel so much better about not having got standing. My view from level will be far better than the view I'd have had from the back of the floor because I'm short :)

Yup, 8 rows in total on L1 in the main front facing section. 2 rows of rather cramped seats either side of the stage. But you'll end up standing and having a great time. I've frequently gone up there when I can't be bothered with standing or if I take the kids with me - it's a fab place to be!

Yup, 8 rows in total on L1 in the main front facing section. 2 rows of rather cramped seats either side of the stage. But you'll end up standing and having a great time. I've frequently gone up there when I can't be bothered with standing or if I take the kids with me - it's a fab place to be!

Can't wait! :happy:

Lol, great pic! :D

The poor security men (or ladies) charged with ensuring sitting down at this gig may as well resign now.

That reminds me of when we were at Verona gig, the security men kept forcing us to sit down time and time again, but Matt came on and told us to stand up, so we all stood up and the security just gave up.:D

BTW how is the unnumbered VIP tickets work? Do people lucky enough to buy the L1 tickets at the general sales have numbered seats? If not? What's the difference other than the free drinks?

That reminds me of when we were at Verona gig, the security men kept forcing us to sit down time and time again, but Matt came on and told us to stand up, so we all stood up and the security just gave up.:D

BTW how is the unnumbered VIP tickets work? Do people lucky enough to buy the L1 tickets at the general sales have numbered seats? If not? What's the difference other than the free drinks?

They weren't available in the general Ticketmaster sale.

Anyone could have bought them by ringing the number posted earlier. They're not exclusive to any one group of people, it's just they cost more.

yes I know... what I meant is, not being on the ticketmaster site gave us a little more chance to get our ticket. If they had been on ticketmaster's, they would have flown away as the others....

They weren't available in the general Ticketmaster sale.

OK, didn't know that, since I missed the general sale completely.

i really wonder if they'll sell any £500 seat....

I rang War Child and they they said all the £500 would be sold.

Got myself a £200 ticket, it's for charity so I am quite happy to fork out big bucks for Muse.

As the £200 tickets are unreserved seats, do you reckon we'll have to queue early?

i don't think we should queue early! I never been to the SBE but I would say queuing 5 hours and just arriving would not make the difference... maybe few meters difference, am I wrong?? :$

So looking forward to this now!!:D

As the £200 tickets are unreserved seats, do you reckon we'll have to queue early?

I'm in level 2 seating, which is unreserved seating as well and I will be queueing. Probably not that early, but I'd like to get to the front of the balcony and it is Muse afterall so queueing early for a good spot is a given really. :chuckle:

Is anyone else here actually in level 2 seats apart from Irene and myself?

I'm in level 2 seating, which is unreserved seating as well and I will be queueing. Probably not that early, but I'd like to get to the front of the balcony and it is Muse afterall so queueing early for a good spot is a given really. :chuckle:

Is anyone else here actually in level 2 seats apart from Irene and myself?

Sammy and I would've been :'(

Archived