excited now. Especially as the Warchild twitter said this...

gary catchpole ‏@gazzer1

@WarChildUK any news on guest at muse concert yet thanks

Expand

29m War Child UK War Child UK ‏@WarChildUK

@gazzer1 Not yet no. soon hopefully!

Hope its someone good like biffy or white lies again, cant be doing with ANY of the brit nominees like jake bugg or rita ora that would suck major balls

gary catchpole ‏@gazzer1

Expand

Hope its someone good like biffy or white lies again, cant be doing with ANY of the brit nominees like jake bugg or rita ora that would suck major balls

I'm still hoping for Rizzle Kicks! ;)

gary catchpole ‏@gazzer1

Expand

Biffy are abroad that day sadly :(

I don't like this thread being quiet... So, let's get excited again!!!

TWELVE DAYS!!!!!! :D

And I'm going to find them and request Feeling Good, Guiding Light, Prague, Popcorn and NSC :awesome:

No Tom :p

If we do see them before hand, dont go shouting songs at them :LOL:

I'm worried I'll turn into a nerd and ask Matt loads of questions about rare guitars he doesn't remember playing. And then scream "Dead STARRR!".

Please ask him what the hell that Supremacy video was all about. :twitchy:

Before you scream like a 10 year old fangirl :love:

Has everyone just assumed that the band will be wandering around or have I missed something?

Yeah, me and Jamie assumed haha. But it's a small venue, and I'd expect a few fans to meet them.

A load of people met Noel G back in November. I think he went up to the queue and said hi.

Yeah, me and Jamie assumed haha. But it's a small venue, and I'd expect a few fans to meet them.

A load of people met Noel G back in November. I think he went up to the queue and said hi.

Would be fantastic to meet them and what better time than now I suppose! :) good to see some optimism but im not holding out much hope personally :p haha good luck to you all! I'd think your best chance would be after the gig :)

And well that's just Noelly G being a f*cking top bloke ;)

The seated tickets queue goes by the side doors. When I was there for The Offspring, Dexter walked right by and went through the doors surrounded by fans :happy: So you never know, one of them might pop around but now I'll just take the moment to laugh because Jamie will be queuing at the other side of the building :p

The seated tickets queue goes by the side doors. When I was there for The Offspring, Dexter walked right by and went through the doors surrounded by fans :happy: So you never know, one of them might pop around but now I'll just take the moment to laugh because Jamie will be queuing at the other side of the building :p

Well :phu:

We'll take it in turns to wait round there, and ring if any come round ;)

Archived