Am I being stupid, what's the big deal about not being able to print tickets yet? We're printing them ourselves, it can be done 5 minutes before you leave the house if needs be? xD There's still 9 days to go yet.

Am I being stupid, what's the big deal about not being able to print tickets yet? We're printing them ourselves, it can be done 5 minutes before you leave the house if needs be? xD There's still 9 days to go yet.

Just because! :p

I won't feel like I'm actually going until I have the ticket in my hand. "TicketFast" unavailable makes me think there's something wrong with my order :rolleyes: Paranoia is in bloom...

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

So fucking excited

Next Sunday is going to be absolute torture! I'll be having words with Matt if no rarities make an appearance :mad:

They better play Neutron Star Collision...

They'll play every song they've ever written, and perform for 10 hours :phu:

They'll play their usual set and go home. No surprises, no rarities.

Probably, but shhh.

#DeadStarforShepherdsBush

Do it, people.

Nah, no rarities, they'll just sing 'happy birthday' to me (it's actually the day after) and that will be the best birthday present ever!!:p:D

Then, I'll spontaneously combust.:stunned:

NSC wasn't even bad live. It was hilarious, but a good laugh for everyone! :LOL:

Tbh, I'd love it, just to take the piss :LOL:

I cannot wait for this gig!

I've been a Muse fan for years, since the Origin days, but was always unable to see them due to my age/location/finances. I finally got to see them at the O2 Arena last year, where I was up in the rafters but it was still amazing.

I was happy enough when I got my standing ticket for the Emirates Stadium in May, but I never dreamt I'd have a chance to see them in such a small venue!

See you all there! :D

I will be there in my flashing blue sunglasses :LOL:

That's my party trick! :p

But I gave my blue ones away at The O2, and my new ones are blue, red and green :D

With the majority of the forum hardcore up on Level 1 i'm feeling a bit more confident with getting on the barrier for once, can't be dealing with this getting there at 8am lark :p

TicketFast is currently unavailable.

If you are still unable to print your tickets and it is seven days prior to the event, please contact the Customer Service team, who will be happy to assist you.

Come on! :p