OMG! Long time lurker and member but just wanted to say - I JUST THIS SECOND GOT A TICKET!!! So don't give up hope - they crop up from time to time! :D

Nice going. I'm keeping watch hoping to catch something for the people I had to tell were no longer going after I over-booked!

:kiss: I'll have plenty of time to hang around after the gig as will be staying in a nearby hotel that night :)

:happy: I was tempted to get a hotel room too actually, mainly to meet up with people and perhaps go for a few post-gig drinks, can't really afford one atm though. Ah well, will definitely say hello to you and everyone else at least! :)

I don't have any photographic I.D. FUCK. The only thing I have is my uni pass... I can see me not getting into this gig

:( What happened to your passport?

We need to come up with a intricate system of ropes and pulleys to supply us with beverages in the pit!

:awesome: THIS.

We need to come up with a intricate system of ropes and pulleys to supply us with beverages in the pit!

Dan, it's already been decided. We in the level 1 seats will be throwing our drinks down on to all you fuckers who managed to get standing :)

:happy: I was tempted to get a hotel room too actually, mainly to meet up with people and perhaps go for a few post-gig drinks, can't really afford one atm though. Ah well, will definitely say hello to you and everyone else at least!

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/adore-london.en.html

I did also book a triple room (the twin rooms had sold out) which has a double and a single, just in case.

Let me know if you can run to £40 and want to share that room with me :)

Dan, it's already been decided. We in the level 1 seats will be throwing our drinks down on to all you fuckers who managed to get standing :)

+1 :chuckle: Yup, we just need Jamie and Tom to wear tshirts with a "throw-your-drink-here-bullseye" on them.

then lets see how much you :viking:'s can drink!

Archived