There used to be a really good spot at the back of the standing are to each side of the bar in the middle of the 'upstairs' of the standing area which was like a little ledge above the crowd. That is a very good spot if you are at the back of the hall. I even watched a gig once from behind the bar as the view through it was still really good!

Never been upstairs. The lady on the phone said that the sides of the balcony were not in the £200 VIP section. I think that is only on the main part of the balcony. There are only 8 rows in the main section according to the seating plan.

Anywhere is going to be great as long as you don't get Mr Wide & Tall in front of you (as I often do!) and we are allowed to stand (and jump and sing and be generally ridiculous!) :D

i don't think we should queue early! I never been to the SBE but I would say queuing 5 hours and just arriving would not make the difference... maybe few meters difference, am I wrong?? :$

I'm in level 2 seating, which is unreserved seating as well and I will be queueing. Probably not that early, but I'd like to get to the front of the balcony and it is Muse afterall so queueing early for a good spot is a given really. :chuckle:

?

Yeah, definitely not queuing for hours, but I do want a good spot; I'll be checking in at the hotel around 5, then I will have a look at the venue and decide whether to start queuing or not.....I think.

Anywhere is going to be great as long as you don't get Mr Wide & Tall in front of you (as I often do!) and we are allowed to stand (and jump and sing and be generally ridiculous!) :D

I'm Mr Wide & Tall (ish)... But I plan to be on the barrier :p

:dance::awesome:

I'm Mr Wide & Tall (ish)... But I plan to be on the barrier :p

I feel sorry for the poor sod stuck behind you and Jamie :LOL:

Yeah, definitely not queuing for hours, but I do want a good spot; I'll be checking in at the hotel around 5, then I will have a look at the venue and decide whether to start queuing or not.....I think.

Think I'll still be queueing for a few hours, just not the 7am start I'd planned for standing :LOL:

Aww :( Can you not stretch to VIP seats? Keep checking TM, some might come up, especially if they haven't sold all the VIP seats just before. They may put them up for general sale. You never know.

I can't really, no :( Maybe, I've given up really. I've still got the stadiums in May and June! Bit different but hey ho

Not much sitting happening in that pic!

161112_ngtour.jpg

If i cant mooch around at the side where Chris is then i want front and centre L1.. deploy elbows (or spill drinks) and make my way to the front row :chuckle:

less than 2 weeks to go. no point in talking about setlists because we really don't know what we'll be getting.

There used to be a really good spot at the back of the standing are to each side of the bar in the middle of the 'upstairs' of the standing area which was like a little ledge above the crowd. That is a very good spot if you are at the back of the hall. I even watched a gig once from behind the bar as the view through it was still really good!

Never been upstairs. The lady on the phone said that the sides of the balcony were not in the £200 VIP section. I think that is only on the main part of the balcony. There are only 8 rows in the main section according to the seating plan.

I'll be happy with anywhere in the permitted areas of level 1, really doesn't look to be a bad seat and the distance from front to back is very small :)

Or a giant funnel? No one would notice.

I vote giant water gun filled with drink! :awesome:

Foolproof ideas :awesome:

I've already got myself a t-shirt... It arrived this morning....

382281_10151082883299229_604192805_n.jpg:)

The tits are a bit saggy, they start about halfway down the chest haha.... I guess that could add to the lols

omg :LOL:

If you decide to check-in and go straight to the SBE, I'll walk up from the hotel with you :)

CANT WAIT LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.

I'm taller :p

I'm wider ;)

I blame my rugby player shoulders :p

omg :LOL:

I will happily take pictures with people if they want to, while I'm wearing that t-shirt :LOL:

If you decide to check-in and go straight to the SBE, I'll walk up from the hotel with you :)

Sounds good to me!

My train from Leeds gets in at 4.30, so I think half an our on the tube shoud get me at the hotel, more or less, around 5-ish.

Sounds good to me!

My train from Leeds gets in at 4.30, so I think half an our on the tube shoud get me at the hotel, more or less, around 5-ish.

We'll arrive at about the same time in that case :)

Don't stress, my card and id are in different names but according to SBE they won't check anything unless there's a problem i.e. your ticket doesn't scan, and then they'll just want to see the credit/debit card you used to purchase the tickets. Just make sure your printer is working ok!

I really hope so. To be honest, it's ridiculous to expect anyone to carry their passport to a gig. I usually go with the bare essentials, as I have lost things at past gigs, and I would be really cross if I lost my passport.

My printer is definitely fine. It would just be nice if Ticketmaster would allow me to print my ticket now. I want to print 2 copies and frame one (I have all my Muse tickets framed) :D

Another VIP ticket sold. :D Pity there was no discount for non drinkers. :p

See you all there!

Good point!:D They'll save a fortune with us:LOL:

Good point!:D They'll save a fortune with us:LOL:

You should recoup a bit by offering someone to get their drinks all night with your thing, and they give you some money :)

You should recoup a bit by offering someone to get their drinks all night with your thing, and they give you some money :)

I'm not sure that's doable, but I'll be happy to pass some drinks around:D

I don't like this thread being quiet... So, let's get excited again!!!

TWELVE DAYS!!!!!! :D

And I'm going to find them and request Feeling Good, Guiding Light, Prague, Popcorn and NSC :awesome:

I don't like this thread being quiet... So, let's get excited again!!!

TWELVE DAYS!!!!!! :D

And I'm going to find them and request Feeling Good, Guiding Light, Prague, Popcorn and NSC :awesome:

Space Dementia, Micro Cuts, Assassin, Hyper Music and Dead Star :awesome:

Would you accept that as a closer if they started off with your 'dream'? :p

Space Dementia, Micro Cuts, Assassin, Hyper Music and Dead Star :awesome:

Would you accept that as a closer if they started off with your 'dream'? :p

I would accept that anywhere!

I'm actually gonna request Hyper Music. Favourite Muse song ever. :D

I don't actually care what they play. I'm just happy that I'm going to be there. Hoping to get some interesting photos for my uni project