Serious/possible setlist prediction:

563200_10200578092680556_458908877_n.jpg

Silly/wish it would happen but still possible setlist prediction:

13149_10200578175642630_822071945_n.jpg

Yay

First one is very very similar to mine! Also did a 'silly myself too :p hahaha

Only difference in my normal one is I had 'Sign O the Times' instead of 'Animals' :)

Also put Sunburn instead of 'Save Me', good to see other people hoping for 'Apocalypse Please' :LOL:

ALSO- ONE WEEK!!!

ONE WEEK AHHHGGHHHH #DeadStarforShepherdsBush

Here is a mix of my silly/sensible setlist:

Supremacy

Hysteria

Bliss

Panic Station

Resistance

Knights of Cydonia

Animals

Supermassive Black Hole

Apocalypse Please

Sunburn

Time Is Running Out

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Sign o' the Times

Madness

Follow Me

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

Although I do still pray for #DeadStarForShepherdsBush

I'm not expecting Unsustainable to be played. They'll probably open the gig with Supremacy.

NOOOO. I love that song too much. Mainly cos I'm doing a uni project that was influenced by the song. Not bothered about IS, but... :(

I hope we don't get UD. It's such a dull song. Play Bliss instead you bastards! Been too long since I heard that!

Serious/possible setlist prediction:

563200_10200578092680556_458908877_n.jpg

Silly/wish it would happen but still possible setlist prediction:

13149_10200578175642630_822071945_n.jpg

Save Me over Liquid State? Nah!! The only song I really, really want to hear again is Bliss. We had an amazing setlist in Poland, but it would have made my night if they'd played Bliss in the place of something else. I might actually have a heart attack and die if they do play it.

Look at the bright side: you're probably UD-free as well.

I don't actually mind UD. It's not their liveliest and there are songs I'd rather hear, but I'm a big Nineteen Eight-Four fan and it always reminds me of the bit where Winston and Julia first get together in the country.

The walk down to the fans was a nice touch on The 2nd Law tour, too - although the song didn't really match the weird big wave move Matt did before he left the stage! :LOL:

I hope Unsustainable makes an appearance - would be great at the venue. And since it's such a small one, do you think there's a chance there'll be any of the singalong wackiness from the BBC? :D

(

)

The promoters are making 'last minute adjustments' to the tickets and they'll be available on TicketFast no later than 3 days before the event. It's the case for everyone who has tickets for this gig (as expected) so should be ok!

THAT IS A PISSTAKE. I won't be able to print them then!!!!!!!! I don't have a printer at home, and I can only print stuff at college... But my last day of college is Thursday, but 3 days prior is Friday. FUCK.

Probably waiting to put a support acts name on it

Still holding out for The Rolling Stones (VERY wishful thinking!)

Archived