Dead Star :facemelt:

I swear I was stood in the worst place for the entire gig. I had the most annoying bastards around me, everyone was either talking (really bloody loudly, I should add) for the entire gig or just standing there.

Still though, met Kirky (:awesome:) and found a fiver on the floor on the way out of the stadium!

bliss dead star and Eurasia musw i cannot thank you enough!

my view was brilliant to my surprise from tier 3, was it any of you guys who waved at my block at the very start and I waved back you cheered? was lovely!

the crowd and moshing was incredible. loved the tits sign and was it muscle museum that matt said he had forgotten haha? I tried so hard to spot people I knew with binoculars but killed my eyes and failed miserably :( saw lots of funny hats and pink & blue hair tHough. gutted I didnt get to meet anyone or get musos :(

was it a bra that got chucked on stage during follow me haha!? the people around me were pretty lively and the woman next to me at the end was so lovely said I was a pleasure to sit next to as I knew every word to every song. I screamed yelled and fistpumped when noone else was though so I thought I was being a right pain in the arse!

I love you all. seriously.

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

Amazing night!!!!

Dead Star!!! :facemelt: And Bliss and SS!!!!!

8918129590_c8b13747e2_z.jpg

Also, lol at the bit where there are previously filmed visuals of Matt, Dom and Chris whilst also showing them performing live....Chris's hairline looks really different :chuckle: /hairtransplant?

bliss dead star and Eurasia musw i cannot thank you enough!

my view was brilliant to my surprise from tier 3, was it any of you guys who waved at my block at the very start and I waved back you cheered? was lovely!

the crowd and moshing was incredible. loved the tits sign and was it muscle museum that matt said he had forgotten haha?

Was the tits sign all purple and on the join in the catwalk and bstage? If so - that was me and my new buddy Fran :LOL:

And yeah it was MM he'd forgotten :rolleyes:

Overall, brilliant gig. Got smiles from Chris and Matt and a brilliant setlist to boot!!

Was the tits sign all purple and on the join in the catwalk and bstage? If so - that was me and my new buddy Fran :LOL:

And yeah it was MM he'd forgotten :rolleyes:

Overall, brilliant gig. Got smiles from Chris and Matt and a brilliant setlist to boot!!

You had a tits sign. Are you the one who cried during unintended?

Ah, that was just fucking incredible. Started off in a pretty naff spot in the crowd and I ended up looking like right a tit while jumping about to Bliss when everyone else was standing still :p, but I managed to get into a decent area with a regular mosh pit going on Matt's side during Knights :D. And holy fuck, Dead Star was absolutely perfect and I got completely battered in the pit during it :p. Best songs for me were Supremacy, Bliss, Knights, Dead Star, TIRO, Stockholm, Blackout (which I didn't expect to enjoy as much as I did), PIB and Isolated System. Oh, and Survival is quite huge in a stadium.

Pretty gutted about the lack of Hysteria though, having Guiding Light in a set and not Hysteria just makes absolutely no sense to me >.<. However, tonight was definitely one of the best gigs I've ever been to. And thank fuck we didn't get Explorers or Save Me :p.

That was ace. A teeny bit better than last Saturday if I was comparing. Got Stockholm, better place on the pitch, and better sound. And no *rs*n*l fans pratting around. :)

Slight lol @ the video fail during the intro/Supremacy. Bet that's the.last time they let the YTS trainee press buttons during a show. ;) Wonder if that's why they seemed a bit late coming on...?

Pretty good gig really, all things considered.

Was on the third row on Chris' side, which wasn't bad considering I only started queueing at 3.

Could really feel the heat from the 'chimneys' :LOL:

Dead Star was brilliant.

I miss the 'hullaballoons' though :(

Well that was seriously amazing! :)

I'm not sure if it surpasses my experience at the LG Arena back in October but it's definitely a close 2nd!

Matt got like a metre away from me on Chris' side during UD before deciding to walk back the other way.. Gutted :p

All in all though it was fantastic, good crowd and a nice setlist :D

You had a tits sign. Are you the one who cried during unintended?

That was my queue-friend Fran, she made the sign and me, her and her friend all sort of claimed the tits side as a way for the three of us to get noticed by the boys :LOL: I was the boy holding it up most of the time though :p

Archived