Nice one :)

When i listen to them all i think those two are probs my fave two albums, Love the energy of Plug In Baby too, that's deff my fave song. I was there when they celebrated Origin of Symmetry at Leeds Fest but i don't remember them doing anything special for Showbiz? There's so many good songs on that album too

Think one of them said in an interview that they felt like Showbiz was a bit of a naive album and that Origin is when things really started to come together. But yeah, it's still brilliant and it'd be awesome if these rumours about Muscle Museum possibly being played tomorrow were true.

Yussss!! Just out of work got butterflies for the morn!! Doesn anyone in here know any good pubs in Manchester to hit after the gig that stay open late? I'm travelling pretty far so may aswell make a night of it

Alright then, I'm guessing we'll get...

Map Of The Problematique

Hysteria

United States Of Eurasia

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Save Me

New Born

Based on what songs have been played the least so far and the hope that Explorers won't return :p.

I think we can pretty much guarantee there'll be no Explorers or Save Me. They've not been played on the Unsustainable tour so far, I don't see why they'd start now. Dead Star and B&H are equally likely. Stockholm Syndrome is highly unlikely.

Micro Cuts plz.

This.

And if we're going to talk things that aren't going to happen, Screenager or CE.

Jahawk, theoretically 50/50 chance of SS, seeing as it's on the roulette wheel. Not that we think it's anything like actually random. ;)

Archived