They've been tinkling the piano, smacking the drums and giving us some riffage, so hopefully still got a sound check to do

Fair dos.

I remember turning up just as they were doing soundcheck at the Emirates, which was just after 3. Second night was similar too. So maybe it'll be something like that.

I'd expect no Dead Star though.

In fact, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Dead Star wasn't played again for the rest of the Stadium tour. While it got a crazy reaction from myself and several hardcores, the feeling I got is that Butterflies gets the entire audience going as opposed to a few people here and there.

Dead Star has one saving Grace though, its way easier to play. We can't underestimate Matt's laziness.

Everyone talking about being there/being on their way there and I've not even set off yet :chuckle:

Still praying for Dead Star, anything else (Sunburn/Micro Cuts/Muscle Museum) is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Everyone talking about being there/being on their way there and I've not even set off yet :chuckle:

Still praying for Dead Star, anything else (Sunburn/Micro Cuts/Muscle Museum) is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Don't worry, we'll save you a space.

Archived