I read the date wrong for this and now realised its a Sat at the end of half term so out of all the gigs this ones a possible. Will have to see where it is in Manchester and if its near a cheap hotel or anything to work out how much this would cost me.

I'm wondering what it's like and is it covered if it rains:LOL:

Looks like its about 20-30 min walk from city centre where there are loads of hotels, there is I think Sports city complex nearby with hotels but best to stay in town and walk back I guess.

I'll see how I go with this - I'm at work for the pre and main sales and not sure how fast pre sale tickets go even with codes?

I won't be able to get tickets from the Wednesday pre-sale at 9:30am, will there still be standing tickets left when I get home at 3-4pm? It's just for the MEN gig in November, all the standing tickets were gone by the time I got home; I know there's more standing tickets for the Etihad than the MEN obviously but just wondering!

I won't be able to get tickets from the Wednesday pre-sale at 9:30am, will there still be standing tickets left when I get home at 3-4pm? It's just for the MEN gig in November, all the standing tickets were gone by the time I got home; I know there's more standing tickets for the Etihad than the MEN obviously but just wondering!

Crap innit. They have no consideration for the workers :phu:

Crap innit. They have no consideration for the workers :phu:

Well I'll be at school but point still stands, tell me about it man. There's a possibility I'll be at a computer at 9:45am but it may only be a few minutes (we get a 5ish minute break in the middle of a double electronics/IT lesson to do anything we want); otherwise I'll need to wait or let somebody else buy them...

I mean, there's a load of standing tickets, they can't all sell out that quick, right?

Well I'll be at school but point still stands, tell me about it man. There's a possibility I'll be at a computer at 9:45am but it may only be a few minutes (we get a 5ish minute break in the middle of a double electronics/IT lesson to do anything we want); otherwise I'll need to wait or let somebody else buy them...

I mean, there's a load of standing tickets, they can't all sell out that quick, right?

Can you try at lunch or get your Mum/Dad to do it?

Archived