there is still a massive chance of explorers and save me imo

Bollocks, didn't even think about Save Me. That'd be a massive let down compared to Liquid State :( There were quite a few times on the last tour when they'd just play Liquid State for ages and only occasionally swap it out for Save Me though so here's hoping!

Yeah, there's a pretty big chance of us getting Explorers though, I'm seriously hoping not though 'cause Sunburn's one of the few songs that isn't particularly rare live that I've still never managed to see (and Explorers is shit live).

Can we have a gig attendees only rule here please?

:supersad:

Good, get it out the way for the rest of the gig is what I say.

You guys didn't get my joke :noey: Ryan said that Muse will be on stage from 8:15 to 8:20, therefore my setlist only had one 5-minutes song. :phu:

I want to know why people think they'll suddenly play Explorers :LOL:

...because it's in the tour setlist, in a rotation with Sunburn and Eurasia? 4th UK gig out of 4, 3 gigs before yours didn't get it, you might. Deal with it :cool:

Weather update from Manchester please!

It's cloudy again down South! :p

ITS TODAY!!!

Approx ten degrees at the moment, gonna get hotter this afternoon from around 11 till 5pm, then start to cool down again. And right now it's looking really sunny where I live, about an hours drive from Manchester

Approx ten degrees at the moment, gonna get hotter this afternoon from around 11 till 5pm, then start to cool down again. And right now it's looking really sunny where I live, about an hours drive from Manchester

Yes!! Keep that stadium weather where it is :LOL:

Quick question guys, how are converse at a gig? I've never worn them to something like this before and I'm scared I'll damage them :$ (don't judge! Converse aren't cheap ;))

I always gig in mine as they are insanely comfortable after you have worn them in a bit. You should be fine in them. People will tread on your feet but the rubber toe offers a bit of protection.

I should be getting to the queue about 2pm. I'm not fussed about barrier, i just want a decent spot. :)

Archived