I was just in front of whoever filmed that video, right in front of the steps to the B stage, can't seem to see myself though, felt so bad for the 3 really small girls behind me, anything going on on the main stage would be visually accompanied by my back and elbows

BEST GIG EVER AND MATT FORGOT THE LYRICS TO GUIDING LIGHT EVEN THOUGH THEY SOUNDCHECKED IT TWICE hahaha

Chris and Dom were pissing themselves over it haha

i was here... 489_10200770016747746_1198294799_n.jpg

Thought that was you in front of me... R+L black shirt?

You can kind of see me in this at 0:50 in the light blue at the barrier :LOL:

edit: actually i dont think that's me, he looks pretty motionless, and I was anything but. :LOL:

you may have seen my group during dizzee, we were the guys going crazy jumping and singing

I got a couple of pics of the crowd near me...

8923716496_244a8b7df2_z.jpg

8923716004_42926bafbd_z.jpg

Ohh shit, I walked straight past you in the queue at Gate X on my way to the loo but didnt realise it was you!! I'm sorry for not saying hi :$

Haha its okay, I gathered there was a few people from the board but I didn't recognise anyone myself.

That was you? I think I was right next to you, the bottle pretty much soaked me:stunned:

I don't know why but I had a feeling it was you next to me. :chuckle: You were with your dad and girlfriend right?

I got a couple of pics of the crowd near me...

8923716496_244a8b7df2_z.jpg

8923716004_42926bafbd_z.jpg

Oh god I can see myself in the far left of the first picture. I need a shave :LOL:

Archived