What a gig this was! Personal highlights for me:

1. Dead Star. FUCKING DEAD STAR!

2. Stockholm Syndrome - my favourite song and I didn't expect to get it, as I was expecting New Born.

3. Joining in with a few others doing the macarena in the middle of the mosh pit during Liquid State.

4. The inflatable banana making it's way around the crowd before Muse came on.

5. Getting a guy on my shoulders for the entirety of Madness and partaking in wrestling related shenanigans.

6. The mosh pit - from Knights onwards it was mental. If you were on Matt's side near the front, I salute you all. Fantastic moshing everyone! Also the gentle mosh pit during Unintended was hilarious.

Probably the best gig I've ever been to. It's close between that and Wembley 2010. Shame I didn't get to see any boardies, but it was a busy day.

What a gig this was! Personal highlights for me:

1. Dead Star. FUCKING DEAD STAR!

2. Stockholm Syndrome - my favourite song and I didn't expect to get it, as I was expecting New Born.

3. Joining in with a few others doing the macarena in the middle of the mosh pit during Liquid State.

4. The inflatable banana making it's way around the crowd before Muse came on.

5. Getting a guy on my shoulders for the entirety of Madness and partaking in wrestling related shenanigans.

6. The mosh pit - from Knights onwards it was mental. If you were on Matt's side near the front, I salute you all. Fantastic moshing everyone! Also the gentle mosh pit during Unintended was hilarious.

Probably the best gig I've ever been to. It's close between that and Wembley 2010. Shame I didn't get to see any boardies, but it was a busy day.

I was right at the front on Matt's side, I salute everyone for moshing too, it was insane!:LOL:

Even Feeling Good and Guiding Light were enjoyable just for the lolz, I spent most of UD looking for Matt but he never came down his side of the B-stage which was a bit disappointing

My hand was shaking after I shook his and ruffled his hair during UD :facemelt:

Whenever they came anywhere near me they stopped and went up the stairs, gutted. I saw a girl ruffle his hair quite vigorously haha

Yeah she was the first to do it so I thought when am next going to get this opportunity, so I did it second :LOL:

Yeah she was the first to do it so I thought when am next going to get this opportunity, so I did it second :LOL:

I glanced his wrist back at the Manchester Arena gig, my claim to fame. Dangerously starting to sound like a little fan boy now, which I probably am anyway with my Atticus Marley jacket :$

I was proper going for it singing along and my voice broke so badly everyone around laughed at me, quite an embarrassing situation

Haha you should of seen some of the looks i got when I was bellowing out the chorus of Bliss

My hand was shaking after I shook his and ruffled his hair during UD :facemelt:

I was shaking a bit after speaking to Tom as well, I tried to pull it off and look all cool about it but my voice was shaky as fuck :LOL: I'm bad with nerves like that. I liked it when Matt pointed at someone's OOS tattoo on the screen as well :happy:

I was shaking a bit after speaking to Tom as well, I tried to pull it off and look all cool about it but my voice was shaky as fuck :LOL: I'm bad with nerves like that. I liked it when Matt pointed at someone's OOS tattoo on the screen as well :happy:

That tattoo was awesome

Archived