Brilliant night and atmosphere all round!

Got in at opening and found decent seats on the end block lower of Chris' side. Looking down at the floor my fiancée and I noticed we could have quite easily strolled up and got barrier spots, but much to her annoyance, I pointed out that she is nearly 6 months pregnant, so stayed put in our seats, though were on our feet for the entire gig anyway along with everyone else (a relief after having some particularly miserable buggers in the past when we've gone seated who enjoy nothing better than sitting down all gig looking bored).

Supports, Basitlle were quite surprising, not my cup of tea but good at what they do. Also if you were the guy with the beard on my row who sang every single song by them and also sung a bit of Uprising (I think) with me later on then cudos to you sir. Dizzy was always gonna get a sunny stadium full of boozed up day tripper rock fans going, again not my thing but he was great and seems a really nice guy too. On a side note, the baby went mental for Dizzy so I better get used to big dirty stinking bases in a few years time.

I don't know why, but Panic Station is fast becoming my favourite Muse song. I know it's not the biggest crowd popper out there but I just love it, and where else will you see all the worlds leaders dancing on a spinning globe disco ball?

Dead Star, incredible, my fiancée's favourite, just a shame it was somewhat ruined by stewards kicking out a drunk couple a few seats on from us (this couple were easily in their 50's, pissed as newts, didn't know a single song, and generally annoying everyone around them- seriously save the £60 you spent on the tickets and spend it on more booze in a pub with loud music if that's all you're bothered about!), not complaining about the stewarding btw, was just a lot of them for around for that incident and overall they were very friendly and helpful.

Unintended, Blackout, Bliss, Knights of Cydonia on so early still seems weird to me but wouldn't change it. Starlight for me really worked as a finisher too, looked fantastic from the stands on the floor, possibly their most mainstream song (which when you're playing to 50,000 many of which may have been dragged along you need) and got a great ovation at the end.

Brilliant night, gutted I didn't get a Muse dollar, and hopefully I've bred a love of Muse into my unborn child.

Yeah last night out of this world, all 4 nights have been! I finally managed to grab Matts shoulder during UD and we sung into the camera with him (I was the one with the grey origins t-shirt incase anyone can remember) also managed to slap Doms hand :D so chuffed. Also made friends with two Scottish lads, who I kinda ended up spending the entire show with. :)

Dead Staaaaaaaaaaaaar

Blisssssssss

These videos have made me realise just how awful my singing was. Also, apologies to anyone near me I might have hit with my wildly flailing arms, I got pretty carried away during these songs. It was such a great gig though!

Yeah I think I got a few odd looks from people for my reaction to the start of Bliss :LOL:

Someone patted me on the back and said "it's okay" :LOL:

But to be honest, the moment those green lights came on after Eurasia I swear I almost came everywhere

But to be honest, the moment those green lights came on after Eurasia I swear I almost came everywhere

Yeah I was so tense at that moment, even though I loved butterflies at the LCCC I was desperate to hear Dead Star, so happy when I heard the start.

It seems my videos came out really great quality considering where we were. Perfect audio, shaking camera haha. I've uploaded Eurasia too

Ahaha I screamed louder than anyone in my block and I'm pretty sure I kicked the boy infront by accident

Awkward moment when Chris missed the harmonica and blew into the microphone...TWICE

YES omg I couldn't stop giggling at that :chuckle: and Matt serenading Dom again in TIRO! I actually kinda Guiding lights solo :$ probably due to the incredible atmosphere plus I've heard dead star & bliss so I will enjoy everything now attitude

I have a few videos I shall post so you can all laugh at my awful singing :LOL: plus I am happy to have seen Tom kirk in the flesh as I spotted him with my binoculars :LOL:

I saw him when I first got into the stadium and me and this girl screamed TOOOOMMM proper loud but he didn't see/hear us:(

I got some odd looks while screaming when Bliss started too :p. I ended up being the only one jumping to it in the area I was in while most people around me just kind of stood still. I was thinking "Seriously guys? It's fucking Bliss!".

I got some odd looks while screaming when Bliss started too :p. I ended up being the only one jumping to it in the area I was in while most people around me just kind of stood still. I was thinking "Seriously guys? It's fucking Bliss!".

There was one guy in my block who stood for every song so I thought if he's jumping then I will jump and I don't care what everyone else thinks :chuckle: plus a girl got into lots of trouble as she kept going down to the front and dancing like she was gonna go flying over the edge

I laughed at my mum for bringing them but then spent the whole of Dizzies set trying to spot people I recognised and only found jamie :LOL: must have seen the back of your heads a good few times though!

I think I saw you then as I spotted someone scanning the crowd with binoculars. On Chris's side of the stage?

I laughed at my mum for bringing them but then spent the whole of Dizzies set trying to spot people I recognised and only found jamie :LOL: must have seen the back of your heads a good few times though!

I never saw Jamie! Was hoping to bump into him too

Couldn't get over the fact that some people around me at the front were complaining about being pushed around when people were jumping though:mad:

I hate it when people are like that. It's kind of assumed that if you go to the barrier or first few rows that you actually enjoy jumping and being pushed around :LOL:

Archived