I'll post some photos up later and see if anybody can spot themselves. I was on Matt's side on the runway barrier about halfway down.

I echo everybody's comments on how amazing the gig was. That was the 3rd time I've seen them and the experience gets better each time (not that the previous gigs lacked anything).

My only issue was with with 2 girls stood next to me and they basically did nothing all night - no singing, no jumping - nothing. I think they were foreign and the only movement they did make was to hold a sign up whenever Matt walked along the catwalk (I don't know what it said). I did notice Matt looking at it but he gave no response to it, so :p!!

Before the concert I noticed 2 girls being given a tour of the stage by one of the crew (I think I recognised them from the Gate X queue). I also noticed them walking back from the B stage along the pit after one of the songs. I've since seen a picture of them on Twitter having photos taken with Charles the Robot!

I also found a photo on Instagram taken of Dizzee (who I found quite funny) and I can see myself between his legs :$:unsure:!!

Oh, hello there! I'm one of the two awkward girls that accidentally found themselves onstage....glad we were noticed ;)

• 2 weeks later...

as if this was almost a month ago now :( was such a good night, the only thing i could say that would improve it would be, they just need to be a bit louder because it seemed a little but too quiet at some points. Just turn the volume up a bit muse :D

as if this was almost a month ago now :( was such a good night, the only thing i could say that would improve it would be, they just need to be a bit louder because it seemed a little but too quiet at some points. Just turn the volume up a bit muse :D

Get closer ;)

After much deliberation I have concluded that this was the best Muse gig I have seen, however LCCC in 2010 was the best Muse gig I have heard due to the slightly better set list.

Technically Muse put on the best show going, only the Wall by Roger Waters is comparable and that was down to the amazing video display.

This stadium tour set, the pyramid and towers were all true genius.

Wish we could do it all again. Even my husband was converted (although not to the venue).

*sigh* :(

I've bought a new camera ready for when I next see a group live (Imagine Dragons in Birmingham in November) as my crappy one meant I only had a couple of decent photo's from this gig :(

Lets hope they tour again next year, I NEED my fix (just ordered 2 tour tshirts from the Muse shop instead) :musesign:

• 1 year later...

Archived