Oh boy, that was a bit good!

'Bliss' was wonderful! 'Stockholm...' sent me a little bit barmy! 'Dead Star' was s-u-p-e-r-b! And, well, I like 'Starlight', I really do, but it 'ain't no closer. Sorry.

Got a good spot, halfway back and seemed to be surrounded by fans who, like me, are a bit beyond going for barrier, but up for a bloody good time.

Not bad, lads. Not bad at all. :happy:

My first Muse concert and, as expected, I loved it! Think I was one of the youngest Musers I saw, most kids seemed to have been dragged along by their parents! I thought I'd see a lot more younger teens! I really wanted to hear Hysteria, but I'm pleased that we got Dead Star and Bliss. I was also really impressed at Feeling Good and Animals with the live actors on stage, and when Matt went backstage and there were coffins!

I was in GA seating and had a great view. The people around us were really quiet, but after me and my friend screaming the intro and Supremacy they warmed up a bit haha. Only downside would've been the traffic leaving the car park, the insane queue for the ladies and the lack of Muscle Museum.

The crowd was full of kids thinking they were hard by smoking and there were two absolute cocks with thier shirts off who didnt seem to know any of the songs and just wanted to talk through all the quiter ones and act like general pricks the whole way through. Two of the ten year olds in front of us had a fight during the encore. It was probably out of boredom though. Unitended (can we not have a good song from Showbiz) Guiding Shite and UD. Terrible. Sarlight as a closer just does not work at all.

Good show though and Dead Star and Bliss were good.

Dont think ill be bothering with another stadium show.

I had fun last night! Was around the b-stage "matt side". Didn't actually realise it was the b-stage, I just ended up shuffling up to that position and I couldn't be bothered going any further. I wasn't around any idiots and it was a really good atmosphere around there. Hope the girl who lost her uni friends next to me found them! Setlist was pretty good but was gutted Hysteria wasn't on there, first time in ages I've been to a Muse gig and it wasn't (still think it should always be an opener).

I'm stood by a tall guy with purple hair.

WOO that was me, massive person with purple hair.

Anyway, easily the best muse gig I've been to, best crowd too. Was on Matt's side B-stage barrier. There was a mosh pit that stayed constant throughout most of the usual mosh-pit-y songs and everyone seemed really happy.

That was until some nob through a lad's shoe and a fight broke out but it calmed down pretty quickly. Was good being so close, I think B-stage would definitely be better than being at the front barrier, they seemed to spend more time on the runway and B-stage than the main.

It was quite funny knowing what would happen already when other people were like wtf. I guess thats what spoilers do for you

It was such a fun gig. Bastille were good and the singer is fit! Dizzee said jump a lot, as expected! It was fun though :p

Muse seemed a bit late coming on, 8.45pm? They were fabulous though and I loved how they moved about so people got a chance to see them better. Dead Star was the highlight of the night.

The actor stuff was.......interesting :p I preferred the acrobats at Wembley to this one though.

I saw the TITS sign, some people were saying that some woman actually did get her tits out before Muse came on?!

Very good show. Really enjoyed it. Was very happy we got Dead Star and Stockholm Syndrome.

The only problem for me was that every song they'd done, I'd seen them do before. I had this same problem at LCCC in 2010. I suppose that's just the price you pay when you've seen them 9 times.

Always go hoping for a rare treat like Fury or something.

Not going to complain though. Bloody good show.

Sorry to everyone around me who had to put up with my singing along to every song.... Badly.

WOO that was me, massive person with purple hair.

Anyway, easily the best muse gig I've been to, best crowd too. Was on Matt's side B-stage barrier. There was a mosh pit that stayed constant throughout most of the usual mosh-pit-y songs and everyone seemed really happy.

Pleased to meet you! :D

We were in a good part of the crowd (apart from the almost fight that the girl broke up). Plenty of jumping around and a fab view of stage B. :D

It was quite funny knowing what would happen already when other people were like wtf. I guess thats what spoilers do for you

Even knowing about the HUGE pyro at the beginning, it was still a shock! Hot wasn't enough to describe it! :eek:

My fourth muse outing, as brilliant as the last and then some! Crowd was awesome where i was (matts side where the mainstage met the runway)! Had so many good mosh pits including people on shoulders doing some sort of jousting (:LOL:)

I agree the song choices towards the end wouldn't have been my preference but I loved it all the same! :)

Best dizzee quote: I love this mosh pit shit!

Well that was a bit bloody brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole day - even the queue was a lot of fun and can I just say, bringing suncream to share with everyone was one of the best ideas I've ever had :LOL: Got a brilliant spot on the b stage barrier and the security people of me and my friends were just amazing, they kept us entertained all evening. Muse themselves were fantastic - I think that may well have been one of the best Muse gigs I've ever seen, and I've seen them plenty of times! Sitting on the hot concrete all day though, followed by near enough six hours on the barrier, followed immediately by six hours on a very cramped coach wasn't exactly a bright idea (OH GOD THE PAIN) but I still had the best time :happy:

Haha I'm in your second photo. Guy with the grey shirt on behind the silver hat :D

There was a scramble right next to me for chris's harmonica. I'm pretty sure fingers were broken :LOL:

I saw that from barrier on Matt's side, was quite funny

Sat writing this on the coach to London for muse round number 4 :D last night was indescribable, pyros were unbelievable, set list was basically perfect, we got the best parts of the rotations even though the odds were stacked against us and then crowd was amazing. I was stood with my mates and a tall American girl from Mesa who seemed to keep up with us, made a nice little mosh pit on Matt's side of the b stage :p bliss, resistance, supremacy, dead star, eurasia, knights, liquid state and more importantly stockholm and survival :D

Libitina, you must have been RIGHT next to me!!

I was directly behind the very short lady with the red top on and grey hoody tied round her waist. I was petrified I was gonna squash her and hurt my shoulder bracing myself against the barrier so that I didn't.

The crowd last night was excellent and anyone who said Dead Star doesn't get a good response is so wrong, the place went mad for it last night! :D

Everyone where I was standing knew the words and more importantly went mental for it

Archived