Anyone know the rules with photography? I am wanting to take my SLR with me to try get some semi reasonable photos as a camera on phone doesnt quite cut it.

It usually says on the back of the ticket. If they find you have a fancy lens on you it could be iffy, I don't know...

Sounds like it'll be one of those things, if you're in the right place at the right time, you might get some, as long as some scumbag doesn't rip it out of your hands :LOL:

With the money, i was on the B stage barrier right near the cannons and the only way i managed to get some was from the security staff who picked some up and started handing it out. After the gig i looked around but there was non on the floor anywhere ( don't know why, because with the GL Streamers in 2010 i was picking it up all the way back to the car) But it's definatly a case of being close or forgetting it.

There's a video :eek: Is Chris known for giving reliable info though? :shifty:

Cant help thinking if Muscle Museum was going to come back it would be a setlist regular rather than a one off

...having said that assuming I dont bother going up to this gig, there probably guaranteed to play it :LOL:

With the money' date=' i was on the B stage barrier right near the cannons and the only way i managed to get some was from the security staff who picked some up and started handing it out. After the gig i looked around but there was non on the floor anywhere ( don't know why, because with the GL Streamers in 2010 i was picking it up all the way back to the car) But it's definatly a case of being close or forgetting it.[/quote']

Managed to get about 30 of them and was no where near the barrier, a wad landed directly on my chest in the middle of the crowd. :LOL:

I had a dream last night that I was at the gig but it was like a water park on top of a building and Matt had to sing on a massive tower which looked terrifying and everyone else was swimming or sitting in stands. To get down to the b-Stage he had to run down some steps and for some reason I was up there too and kinda slid down in my swim suit whilst Matt ran along side and held my hand and laughed (freakin weird but :supersad:) but the best part was on our way down the steps we could hear the crowd at the bottom singing unintended which they knew was the next song on the setlist and it was beautiful.

I have the strangest dreams but a water park gig sounds fun :LOL:

Wow the hype is really building now! And the thought of possibly getting MM is exciting!

But I have a problem, if it's between Bliss and Map.. I don't know which i'd most like to see, wish we could have both :(

But I have a problem, if it's between Bliss and Map.. I don't know which i'd most like to see, wish we could have both :(

This. I absoloutely loved Map in glasgow but I've never seen Bliss and really want to :LOL: And even though I really want to see Bliss, I'm not sure what I'd like more :p

Bliss was fantastic at Leeds, saw MotP twice now but either way I'd be happy with both as long as we got Butterflies/DS :)

I'm confident we're going to get Butterflies or Dead Star. Can't see why they'd fill that slot just for the last gig in the UK. That said...

#DeadStar4Etihad:ninja: (I may actually becoming obsessive over this song...:LOL:)

Yeah, dead star & b&h seem like a staple rotation this tour, I really really want to see B&H but won't be too fussed if I don't becuase, even though I'm not a huge fan of Dead Star it's still a pretty good live song by the looks of things

Yeah, dead star & b&h seem like a staple rotation this tour, I really really want to see B&H but won't be too fussed if I don't becuase, even though I'm not a huge fan of Dead Star it's still a pretty good live song by the looks of things

Not gonna lie, I just listened to Butterflies and Hurricanes and have decided to just say fuck it. Whichever one Manchester gets will be amazing because they're both amazing songs :awesome:

At least it's a rotation of B&H/Dead Star rather than Cave/Feeling Good :facemelt::LOL:

Not gonna lie, I just listened to Butterflies and Hurricanes and have decided to just say fuck it. Whichever one Manchester gets will be amazing because they're both amazing songs :awesome:

At least it's a rotation of B&H/Dead Star rather than Cave/Feeling Good :facemelt::LOL:

Yeah, basically we win whatever happens :D

Archived