And did you arrnage this before or after Muse dates were announced ;)

Ahem... maybe... ;)

Edit: people in standing - any of you planning on getting barrier, and if so when are you getting there and which gate?

I think gate X keeps getting mentioned on here? I was planning on about 3pm or so.

I've got a short flight from Dublin and despite coming from another country my travel time is shorter than a lot of yours :chuckle:

yeh we could have got the plane :chuckle: glad we didn't now since my dad and sister both have colds and their ears would be totally blocked!

Hannah, anychance of bumping into you pre-gig?

Well I will arrive about 1 at my hotel by the station and then me and my family will probably have a wander round Manchester since we don't need to queue. I will probably be tweeting my location but when I do persuade them to be dragged to the stadium I will be going in gate X or Y and will probably head for the merch stand first! :happy: but I'll try and persuade my family to arrive at the stadium as early as possible so I can see as many people as possible :happy:

Well I will arrive about 1 at my hotel by the station and then me and my family will probably have a wander round Manchester since we don't need to queue. I will probably be tweeting my location but when I do persuade them to be dragged to the stadium I will be going in gate X or Y and will probably head for the merch stand first! :happy: but I'll try and persuade my family to arrive at the stadium as early as possible so I can see as many people as possible :happy:

:) I think I'll be outside at about 2-4ish. Merch is on the outside so i'll be there for a bit, then ive no idea, im sure there is only 2 or 3 GA entrances though for me

:LOL::LOL: I'm harmless :) Haha, I'll tweet you on the day, if that's ok?

see that's the thing, people aren't going to pay £50 quid to go to a muse gig to kidnap young girls so parents need to chill :chuckle: yeah sure! I'll be trying to save battery life but might bring an extra camera just incase

see that's the thing, people aren't going to pay £50 quid to go to a muse gig to kidnap young girls so parents need to chill :chuckle: yeah sure! I'll be trying to save battery life but might bring an extra camera just incase

Well, I hear theres a market for it, and I'm sure Man City would pay far over the odds for you *football joke*:LOL:

I think that all the people you will almost definitely end up talking to will keep everyone occupied enough to help pas the time.

The best thing about the queuing phase is the social :)

And the only thing that keeps you sane...

Archived