I would do anything to have a chat with some fellow musers since I have one friend who is almost as hardcore as me haha so honestly if you see me PLEASE come over and say hi! I'll be the girl in the black muse hoodie, shorts, and LED matt glasses ;)

I would do anything to have a chat with some fellow musers since I have one friend who is almost as hardcore as me haha so honestly if you see me PLEASE come over and say hi! I'll be the girl in the black muse hoodie, shorts, and LED matt glasses ;)

I'll be sure to come say hi if I spot you :)

Muse forum member.

Say hi to me

In big bold letters :LOL:

Perfect! :p

That or (obviously the preferable option) we get an exclusive invite to backstage for a big musers mini-party with muse meet-and-greet?

Just a suggestion...

Thinking the same thing! :)

May be they should have a muse forums exclusive shirt to aid this!

Muse forum member.

Say hi to me

In big bold letters :LOL:

that's an amazing idea :LOL: tempted to write 'I AM OH HANNAH' on a piece of paper and stick it to my head when I arrive

Well talking Muse and Football are on of my only strong points lol so if anyone fancies that i'll be up for it. :D

ps. Shorts and t shirt :eek: i just have to look at people wearing them to get cold, it would have to be very hot for me to get the old shorts out in this country!

By the way, i'm only 26 but this forum makes me feel really old, wouldn't want to get accused of being a pedo lol

Meet ups wise i meant !

there's plenty of boardies in their 40s + !

Is Hannah the youngest board member going? :p

MFC and Will are both younger than me I'll have you know :phu:

Archived