Of course I had to!! ;) when you get below the 3 day mark, it's officially in need of a countdown :LOL:

Oh... so.. you mean you've only JUST started counting down? :LOL:

Nothing like an action packed Muse weekend to look forward to at the end of the week!

Online, yes ;) had it on a countdown app on my phone since I bought the tickets :LOL:

Haha! And when was that? The Pre-Sale by any chance? ;)

I didn't think about it at the time but if I had I probably would have used one as well...

I was going to say you'd be easy to spot in the queue when the count down finishes - but normally everyone starts cheering when the gates open anyway :p

I'm so glad I picked this gig to go to :happy: feels like the most special/largest build up I just hope the setlist justifys the wait!

Yeah, it seems like it has been a good choice! Hopefully as the last one in the UK it'll be that little bit extra awesome ;)

What time are you thinking?

(Just planning in relation to queuing :p)

Don't mind, I'll be with 4 others and we're all taking it in turns queuing while the rest of us get a break, so sometime in the afternoon I guess, say 3?

Haha! And when was that? The Pre-Sale by any chance? ;)

I didn't think about it at the time but if I had I probably would have used one as well...

I was going to say you'd be easy to spot in the queue when the count down finishes - but normally everyone starts cheering when the gates open anyway :p

Might have been the presale, yeah :$

And I'll be easy to spot anyway :LOL: I'll be the impatient teenager in either an OoS shirt or a Follow Me shirt, desperately trying not to play with his phone to conserve battery life :facemelt:

I'm so glad I picked this gig to go to :happy: feels like the most special/largest build up I just hope the setlist justifys the wait!

Agreed. And it's SO close now!!

Anyone want to go for a pint before the gig?

Would love to, alas I am but 17 and queuing alone so nobody to hold me a space

Might have been the presale, yeah :$

And I'll be easy to spot anyway :LOL: I'll be the impatient teenager in either an OoS shirt or a Follow Me shirt, desperately trying not to play with his phone to conserve battery life :facemelt:!

Haha, that was me at Coventry! Luckily it only died as I was leaving. Thank god for battery saving mode.... ;)

Don't mind, I'll be with 4 others and we're all taking it in turns queuing while the rest of us get a break, so sometime in the afternoon I guess, say 3?

That sounds like as good a time as any - should be around by then! I'm coming with a friend as well so we can boost the amount of people in the rotation? :p

The Muse last supper lol

Have any of you guys got far to come then?

Only 120 miles or so from where I am at the moment in the midlands to Manchester, but then another 240 miles back home to north of glasgow!

Archived