Do it. If you can afford it and you've been to the other three, there are 2 possible outcomes.

1. You get a cool song you've not seen yet this tour and its something special.

2. You get something pretty similar to previous nights but just another memory of an amazing performance by Muse.

Yeah suppose, just it's a hassle finding people i know going and making plans and all that. Such a good show though :D

I'd imagine it will be pretty much the same as the first 3 nights to be honest but can see Micro Cuts getting played. If im not there and they play much else it'll be annoying!

Going for a slightly different tact this time and not going to get there early and queue for a barrier, just going to chill and get there whenever and just stand wherever there's space...

...is this a major error - will we see anything? I'm starting to stress and worry that we need to get there early again but I wanted a nice chilled day and go for lunch somewhere then pop along later...

Depends how late your talking and how close you want to be, but I reckon I could have turned up to Emirates on the weekend when doors opened and still been in the front half of the pitch

fixed

*cough* Fabri pops up after a Hannah post. Again. ;):LOL::ninja:

I've decided that unless some concert evidence appears regarding MM being rehearsed specifically for Manchester, e.g. etihad rehearsals, I'm just gonna be excited to see Muse no matter what they play (but please not Save Me or Explorers)

Are you done with these dumb posts? I don't "pop up".

you kinda do

:eyebrows:

*cough* Fabri pops up after a Hannah post. Again. ;):LOL::ninja:

I've decided that unless some concert evidence appears regarding MM being rehearsed specifically for Manchester, e.g. etihad rehearsals, I'm just gonna be excited to see Muse no matter what they play (but please not Save Me or Explorers)

this

Keep on looking at this gig, so tempting to complete all of the UK stadium gigs this summer...

DO IT :D

Going for a slightly different tact this time and not going to get there early and queue for a barrier, just going to chill and get there whenever and just stand wherever there's space...

...is this a major error - will we see anything? I'm starting to stress and worry that we need to get there early again but I wanted a nice chilled day and go for lunch somewhere then pop along later...

We got to the Emirates on Sunday as Dizzee was singing Bonkers and managed to get second row on B Stage pretty easily so you should be fine. :D

To people unsure of weather or not to queue - yes you can get a great spot showing up at 5pm, but you can also meet lots of cool people and have a great time queuing. At the November Dublin gig I queued from 10am, had lots of fun, hung out with cool people and made two new great friends that I got to hang out with at the London gig as well.

Archived