I'm still expecting DS. I think Butterflies was played as a 2nd Night thing to mix up the set a bit

Im loving your desperation for DS over the last few days :chuckle: I wouldnt mind it again if it did show up, but i sure hope the crowd would be a bit better for it. It was just completely dead all around me at Coventry. I squealed as soon as the first notes started, looked all around me and it was blank faces everywhere. People didnt even jump just for the enjoyment, they stood totally still.

Im loving your desperation for DS over the last few days :chuckle: I wouldnt mind it again if it did show up' date=' but i sure hope the crowd would be a bit better for it. It was just completely dead all around me at Coventry. I squealed as soon as the first notes started, looked all around me and it was blank faces everywhere. People didnt even jump just for the enjoyment, they stood totally still.[/quote']

:$

I was all pumped up and ready for it. Then they threw me off by whipping out Butterflies last night, so now it really is a case of being desperate to hear my second favourite song :LOL:

Because I'm a nosey bastard, what would people choose on these Rotation polls?

Would you prefer Dead Star or Butterflies & Hurricanes?

Roulette Moment Preferences

I would prefer Butterflies & Hurricanes because it's one of the first Muse songs I properly fell in love with,

roulette, I'd want either Stockholm Syndrome or Micro Cuts (or Muscle Museum if that is a possibility) I love New Born, but I got that last october

So I've never tried for barrier at a stadium before. Advice? :awesome:

My advice for this tour would be dont bother. The runway barrier is good but the front barrier is pointless IMO. The stage seems rather high amd they spend that much time on the catwalk it seems a waste to me. Ifyou can get barrier about half way down the catwalk its great there!

My advice for this tour would be dont bother. The runway barrier is good but the front barrier is pointless IMO. The stage seems rather high amd they spend that much time on the catwalk it seems a waste to me. Ifyou can get barrier about half way down the catwalk its great there!

Well, my current plan was head for Gate X and try to get Catwalk Barrier on Matt's side, what time would I need to arrive?

Well, my current plan was head for Gate X and try to get Catwalk Barrier on Matt's side, what time would I need to arrive?

We arrived at about 2:30 in Coventry and got catwalk barrier easily. But Manchester is going to have a lot more people there so will need to be quite a bit earlier id say.

Hi,

My girl and I are travelling from Leeds in the afternoon 'cos I work half time Saturdays, I have no acquaintance in Manchester so, any of you would be willing to help me to enter the pit if you queue?? I'll get you two beers or some food to thank you ;)

If someone accept please send me a message.

We arrived at about 2:30 in Coventry and got catwalk barrier easily. But Manchester is going to have a lot more people there so will need to be quite a bit earlier id say.

Right, planning to get train into Manchester at 12, 20 minute walk to stadium = in queue for 1pm. Can't do any earlier than that. Then I just need to hope for the best :LOL:

how awesome is it that we are wondering whether or not we will get dead star or B&H :D

anyone else staying at the place hotel by the station?

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

Pretty awesome :LOL:#DeadStar4Etihad:ninja:

PS you heading for Gate X Hannah? That's where I'm going to queue for GA, so I figure Gate X can be the Muse.mu meet-up spot :D

how awesome is it that we are wondering whether or not we will get dead star or B&H :D

Well since we're quite sure you'll probably get Explorers and Save Me...

:)

Hopefully Dead Star as I got Butterflies:awesome:

Right, planning to get train into Manchester at 12, 20 minute walk to stadium = in queue for 1pm. Can't do any earlier than that. Then I just need to hope for the best :LOL:

I'd say that's plenty early enough. There will be people camping out or queuing from 4am no doubt, but people who turn up later seem to manage to get barrier regardless somehow.

It all tends to be a mad scramble once the gates open, they say don't run but people did run at LCCC.

I'd say that's plenty early enough. There will be people camping out or queuing from 4am no doubt, but people who turn up later seem to manage to get barrier regardless somehow.

It all tends to be a mad scramble once the gates open, they say don't run but people did run at LCCC.

Everyone always runs. Hell, I run sometimes. :$ Did it at Leeds 2011 and made barrier there so yeah... Running, everyone. :LOL:

Ps it's only Monday and I'm already checking the forums for new posts in excitement, just as posting seems to have slowed because the majority have been to their gigs :(

Everyone always runs. Hell, I run sometimes. :$ Did it at Leeds 2011 and made barrier there so yeah... Running, everyone. :LOL:

Ps it's only Monday and I'm already checking the forums for new posts in excitement, just as posting seems to have slowed because the majority have been to their gigs :(

The staff at Manchester Arena were really harsh on people running last year, but I don't think they bother so much at a stadium.

I got 2nd barrier at LCCC, thanks to queuing with Pip and others but I'm not sure I'm gonna queue that early this time (7am). It was pretty awesome seeing everything close-up though.

Lol, yeah most of the people who post a lot don't seem to be coming to Manchester, so they're not interested! :LOL:

5 days to go guys :awesome:

Hoping for Bliss, Dead Star, Eurasia and Stockholm in the rotation slots. But hey, all the other rotation options aren't exactly terrible songs.

Also considering wearing this t-shirt to piss off y'all (except replace 8 with 5):

afr20.jpg

Archived