Hey there!

I thought i'd already signed up for this forum aaages ago but nevermind, i've done it again!

I'm going to the gig on Saturday and was wondering if there was anyone else coming from York?

Also, is there any goss on the Etihad gig that people know of without me having to trawl through all the different posts, if so that'd be great :D

Holly

In terms of goss;

We're worried we'll get Explorers or Save Me.

We're 99% likely to not get Stockholm on the Roulette.

There is a slim chance we will get Micro Cuts on the Roulette.

We're unsure of whether we'll get Butterflies & Hurricanes or Dead Star, with people wanting one and some wanting the other (#DeadStar4Etihad:ninja:)

Rumours abound we're going to get Muscle Museum and/or Citizen Erased, but we're not 100% sure of the validity of these rumours.

The stage is being set up at the Etihad already, so there may be some rehearsals and soundchecks overheard later in the week.

I think we'll get Eurasia in that rotation to be honest (I'd love sunburn but eurasia seems likely or maybe they'll stick to sunburn!) and to be fair on muse, even though they brought GL back and are closing with Starlight, I think they'll keep the first half of the set consistently good because I think they'll take into account the reaction they must have got for sunburn and keep it around, thats what I think wll happen for the Piano rotations :) Bliss + Hysteria would be most excellent as well

Micro Cuts would be insane, so here's hoping for that. Save Me can honestly just leave forever pls, it's boring as fuck.

We're 99% likely to not get Stockholm on the Roulette.

There is a slim chance we will get Micro Cuts on the Roulette.

We're unsure of whether we'll get Butterflies & Hurricanes or Dead Star, with people wanting one and some wanting the other (#DeadStar4Etihad:ninja:)

Rumours abound we're going to get Muscle Museum and/or Citizen Erased, but we're not 100% sure of the validity of these rumours.

When was Citizen Erased mentioned?! :eek:

Here's my perfect Manchester set, including supposed rumours

Intro

Supremacy

Supermassive

Panic Station

Bliss / Map (don't care which. haven't seen Bliss and have seen Map twice but idgaf.)

Hysteria

Animals

Knights

Citizen Erased

Dracula Mountain + Eurasia

Dead Star

Monty Jam

Feeling Good (I'm guessing it's being kept for all the gigs)

Follow Me

Liquid State

Madness

TiRO

Micro Cuts

Doubt the encores are changing

Perhaps I'm looking at it too logically but:

Look at any sets and Muse have a standard setlist, with a few different songs thrown in for the second night at the same venue. With that in mind I'd expect the same set as Coventry and the 25th so we'll have Bliss, Resistance and Dead Star instead of Map of the Problematique, Hysteria and Butterflies & Hurricanes (26th).

As for the piano and roulette, it's been rotating alternate nights so I'd expect United States of Eurasia and New Born rather than Sunburn and Stockholm Syndrome.

I think Micro Cuts on the roulette will be a one off on a second night somewhere and I can't see them doing Explorers on the piano. Ten songs from The 2nd Law? Seems far too much.

The only exception to all of this is if something has fallen as flat as a pancake every night so far.

Oh sweet baby

Video footage exists of Chris saying they've rehearsed Muscle Museum and it sounds awesome

i'm asking her to upload it now

Nononononononononono I'm not ready for this shit..... I can't handle this!!!!!! I just want this gig to hurry up and get here now. :eek::facemelt:

When was it filmed? Where was it filmed?? Who filmed it???

Here's my perfect Manchester set, including supposed rumours

Intro

Supremacy

Supermassive

Panic Station

Bliss / Map (don't care which. haven't seen Bliss and have seen Map twice but idgaf.)

Hysteria

Animals

Knights

Citizen Erased

Dracula Mountain + Eurasia

Dead Star

Monty Jam

Feeling Good (I'm guessing it's being kept for all the gigs)

Follow Me

Liquid State

Madness

TiRO

Micro Cuts

Doubt the encores are changing

That wouldn't work. You've added an extra song in (and a long one at that!) and there just isn't enough time unless they come on stage early. But considering that Dizzee finished at 1935 on Sunday at the Emirates and Muse still didn't appear until 2020 (instead of 2015) I can't see that happening.

That wouldn't work. You've added an extra song in (and a long one at that!) and there just isn't enough time unless they come on stage early. But considering that Dizzee finished at 1935 on Sunday at the Emirates and Muse still didn't appear until 2020 (instead of 2015) I can't see that happening.

They can drop UD and GL then :p

Great thanks for that.

Do we have any news on how the stage will be set up? I never know what to expect when it comes to Muse other than something big and grand :)

There's only a few on the new album i can get excited about unfortunately, though i am looking forward to hopefully seeing Chris sing live, is he any good bless him or is it a bit awkward? I know he never seems to do many interviews and stuff so was surprised when he sang a couple of songs himself on 2nd Law.

I'll be happy if they sing a few from Origin of Symmetry or Absolution would be good, they never seem to do many from that album.

The ones i'd like to see again would be Citizen Erased, Plug In Baby, Bliss, New Born, Knights of Cydonia, Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, The 2nd Law:Unsustainable would be interesting to see live too :)

I'll be happy if they sing a few from Origin of Symmetry or Absolution would be good, they never seem to do many from that album.

Emirates 2 got a very Absolution-heavy set. They played 6 tracks from it, I'd say chances are only two will be played at Manchester though.

Emirates 2 got a very Absolution-heavy set. They played 6 tracks from it, I'd say chances are only two will be played at Manchester though.

And it was goooooood, I know night one got better songs, but the setlist for night 2 had more consistent songs, which can really make a difference

B&H was the best live song at the LCCC in my opinion, but I'd much prefer Dead Star because I'm desperate to see that live. I'd prefer Sunburn to USoE as well. And definitely Bliss. And above all, I don't even care what they play if MM is played :facemelt:

Keep on looking at this gig, so tempting to complete all of the UK stadium gigs this summer...

Do it. If you can afford it and you've been to the other three, there are 2 possible outcomes.

1. You get a cool song you've not seen yet this tour and its something special.

2. You get something pretty similar to previous nights but just another memory of an amazing performance by Muse.

Going for a slightly different tact this time and not going to get there early and queue for a barrier, just going to chill and get there whenever and just stand wherever there's space...

...is this a major error - will we see anything? I'm starting to stress and worry that we need to get there early again but I wanted a nice chilled day and go for lunch somewhere then pop along later...

Archived