At least it's a rotation of B&H/Dead Star rather than Cave/Feeling Good :facemelt::LOL:

Ah yeah :LOL: FG/Cave rotation Is so bad :LOL::LOL:

I want bliss since I've already had map, and hysteria over resistance :happy: will probably be more dissapointed if we don't get hysteria than if we dont get bliss since map is a much better song than resistance

We could get Bliss and Hysteria

Yeah, basically we win whatever happens :D

Yeah, pretty much!! :awesome:

Ah yeah :LOL: FG/Cave rotation Is so bad :LOL::LOL:

It really really is :LOL:

And we could do, but so far at the three stadium gigs it seems to have been one or the other.

Coventry: Bliss, Resistance

London 1: Bliss, Resistance

London 2: Map, Hysteria

Hi - am attending with two teenage girls who want to get to the barrier. Am prepared to queue but wonder how "rough" the crowd is at the front. Is it better to go side of stage barrier? They have been at the front at other gigs - but Coldplay may have been more sedate?

:facemelt:

Hi - am attending with two teenage girls who want to get to the barrier. Am prepared to queue but wonder how "rough" the crowd is at the front. Is it better to go side of stage barrier? They have been at the front at other gigs - but Coldplay may have been more sedate?

I hope I am not detecting sexism here, us girls can take the barrier :phu::p

I was just off the barrier at the Emirates a few days ago and it wasn't too rough, most people were doing too much more than singing and bouncing around to songs... Should be ok I would think :)

You should be fine if you make it to the barrier, at least you have something to hold on to then :) To be honest in my experience it only really gets a bit rough during certain songs *TIRO* and only really if you're a few rows back from the barrier, around 4 and 5 rows back seem to bare the brunt of the 'moshing' :p

Anyway..

I've seen Bliss once and MoTP twice.. So I guess if we get Bliss then it'd be even for me :p

Regarding the B&H/Dead Star rotation I am also completely stuck, i've seen neither of these 2 live and they're both so amazing. I just know that whichever one they dont play I will probably never ever get chance to see it live again :(

EDIT:- Just had a thought, are any of you guys local to Manchester? I have booked a hotel and am planning to walk to and from the stadium, its a good 30 mins walk, is this area ok to walk at night or should I be a bit cautious?

Yeah i looked at the weather forecast and saw an actual sun :D , as long as it's not chucking it down though i don't mind.

To Jahawk2009 thanks for the stage pic, looks so cool, going to have to check out some youtube clips now methinks!

So what stage did people say was the best? From what people have been saying on here i'm guessing B Stage? What would be the best way to find it, are they usually well signposted? Don't want to be going in a different entrance and getting a crappy spot :rolleyes:

At the risk of sounding stupid, what's Muse money and is this chucked about during a certain song??

Ps. For the record i've seen Map of The Problematique live and it was fab, would also love Cave now i've noticed someone mention it in a post :)

So what stage did people say was the best? From what people have been saying on here i'm guessing B Stage? What would be the best way to find it, are they usually well signposted? Don't want to be going in a different entrance and getting a crappy spot :rolleyes:

At the risk of sounding stupid, what's Muse money and is this chucked about during a certain song??

Matt seems to spend the majority of his time on the catwalk and there's about 4 songs done on B-Stage.

I have no idea what it is but it's shot out like confetti at the end of Animals :)

Cool, i'll be ready to catch it!

Thanks for the info again!

What are the general times people are aiming to get there then? I'm thinking maybe 3.30, don't expect to get to the barrier but want to be fairly close to the front, think that's a good time or would i need to set off sooner?

Also, do we know what time the first support act comes on? Been listening to a bit of Bastille recently and really looking forward to seeing them too now :)

Archived