L.

Out of the three locations, this is the hardest venue to get to and as I've pointed out in previous posts, they actually put a bus service on from the train station for Coldplay, which helped me a lot as I've never been and was staying in Birmingham. The situation is the same for Muse, I'm staying in Birmingham as its cheaper and was hoping they would put a bus service on again...but I got a feeling they not going to for this concert... they havnt even replied to my messages via e-mail or Facebook.... so I'm a tad worried how I'm going to get to the stadium and back, especially in the night. The last train is something like 1.00 in the morning, its just the issue of getting there after the show... it is like in the middle, its more on the outskirts of Coventry.

Hello everyone! Don't know if anyone stumbled on this info but thought I'd share it. The Cov buses (via the national express coventry) on facebook says:

"Going to see Muse @ The RICOH Arena (22/05/2013)?

We will be operating extra buses on Wednesday 22/05/13 to get you to the RICOH.

Buses on route 101 depart from Coventry Rail Station and Pool Meadow Bus Station between 1700-2000 and will get you back to city from the RICOH between 2215-2330.

Fares are £1.80 Single, £3.70 Daysaver (valid on all our buses in Coventry on the day) (normal terms and conditions apply)."

It can be found on

Also, on twitter, Holbrook School posted they're allowing people in their car parking lot for 10 pounds and it's only a ten minute walk to the Ricoh. This can be found here: https://twitter.com/holbrookschool/status/332578820181856257/photo/1

Hello everyone! Don't know if anyone stumbled on this info but thought I'd share it. The Cov buses (via the national express coventry) on facebook says:

Buses on route 101 depart from Coventry Rail Station and Pool Meadow Bus Station between 1700-2000 and will get you back to city from the RICOH between 2215-2330.

Fares are £1.80 Single, £3.70 Daysaver (valid on all our buses in Coventry on the day) (normal terms and conditions apply)."

It can be found on

Also, on twitter, Holbrook School posted they're allowing people in their car parking lot for 10 pounds and it's only a ten minute walk to the Ricoh. This can be found here: https://twitter.com/holbrookschool/status/332578820181856257/photo/1

Hey thanks for that. :)

I was extremely surprised they chose the Ricoh as a venue. I expected villa park to be the midlands stadium of choice

I think they chose the Ricoh as it's one of the biggest stadiums in League One, which finishes a lot earlier than the Championship/Premier League, so the stadium was available much earlier than say, Villa Park would have been.

I think they chose the Ricoh as it's one of the biggest stadiums in League One, which finishes a lot earlier than the Championship/Premier League, so the stadium was available much earlier than say, Villa Park would have been.

Good point. But I'm sure in hindsight they wish they hadn't. Location and midweek in the middle of nowhere has resulted in poor ticket sales.

As I've said previous though it doesn't bother me how many people turn up I know I am getting to see them again and I can't wait

They chose the Ricoh because it's set up for concerts.

Multiple acts have used it because it was built to host concerts as well as football matches.

Yeah it should be a decent venue, they had coldplay there the other year and Bruce Springsteen later this year as well. Think maybe they just over estimated demand for tickets this year more than anything with london/manchester not completely selling out either

It can be found on

Thanks for this, will make it easy for me as the hotel I'm staying at is a stones throw from the train station, easy to get there and back again :D

Fortunately, one of our group knows someone who can let us park at his home, so that works out for us with 10-15min walk. I'm sure Ricoh will be a nice venue, it's the location sucks. Every time an event is on here, the traffic just kills Coventry.

On another note, it's still not too late to order additional tickets, I just did for someone who decided to come last minute, just arrive signed 5 minutes ago, I ordered it on Sat.

I have 2 spares, less than face value ;) Can either meet me there (I'm going) or I'll post 'em :)

I may have to hold fire on it right now, car problems, waiting to find out when it can go into the garage. Hopefully monday if they get the new part in time.

Will let you know as soon as I can as I am interested in going!

I haven't trawled through this thread for a while so if it's already been posted just tell me.

What's the parking going to be like around the Ricoh? I've seen the car park A/C advertised but at £20 hopefully theres some alternative even if it means a good walk?

Archived