L.

WOW!!! Their stadium tour starts tomorrow!!!! It's so crazy how fast time fly's these days. Everyone in Europe, have a great time & enjoy every moment of your gig's!

I'll b enjoying Queens Of The Stone Age in Los Angeles on Thursday night but at the same time, I'll be enjoying Muse in my head along with your wonderful people in the UK!!!

I just had a wonder around the place on my way home to do some shopping, they are certainly setting up for tommorow, rent a cops and fences everywhere,

The lighting is bloody impressive, it was on a purple mood most of the night (22:00-22:45) when I was coming off the M6 and was juntion away I could see purple clouds :LOL:

In all seriousness there are people walking lingering around even now, I believe the credit for the first person to queue up goes to a chap with the alias of Rekkit Rat, Rekkit Ralph, or something like that. He was Spanish, lived in Dublin and was following tour, had a sleeping bag in hand. He was aiming to get to the front of the runway stage end.

I had a peek through the doors, the stage is ridiculously close to the entrances, it's going to feel intimate and I'm sure will have a great vibe.

On a side note, I'm convinced entrance XX means any entrance, food stalls and fences are setup at every stall entrance. For reference, anyone who hasn't been there before, you want to go round to the right or rear of the stadium, looking at it from the main road.

So getting in the mood now. I get the impression there is no golden circle or anything along those lines.

I think that may be greatkingrat?

People have already been told different entrances for the standing area. Seems like there may only be one after all?

IT'S TONIGHT :D :D

Barely slept I'm so excited!!!

Travelling over from Shropshire, leaving at 1 so should get there just after 2. Will park at that school I reckon :)

Hope everyone has fun :D

Anyone want to meet?

Just inboxed you but cant tell if my messages might be playing up a bit...

Incase you didnt get it im heading up to the gig on my own anyway, probably like 1-2ish as well, so if you want to meet up in the queue for a bit or for the gig could do that :)

TOODAAAAY!!!! :D

It's only been a few months since my last Muse gig but feels like forever ago... can't effing WAIT for this!

I'm heading in from London, so should hopefully be at the venue around 3ish. I know someone said the venue people confirmed there's no golden circle, which I'm v happy about - I was worried I'd miss out by not getting there at like 6am :LOL:.

Interesting that they've introduced a HAARP-style runway again - hope they do the catwalk like back then :p.

See you there, people! :awesome:

i am leaving Leicester around 4:30 should arrive at the stadium around 5:30 but i might delay that as i dont see the need to arrive that early. not fussed about barrier.

anyone currently in Cov give me a little update on weather or potential forecast? in Leics it is miserable but warm! tempted to wear shorts haha

i am leaving Leicester around 4:30 should arrive at the stadium around 5:30 but i might delay that as i dont see the need to arrive that early. not fussed about barrier.

anyone currently in Cov give me a little update on weather or potential forecast? in Leics it is miserable but warm! tempted to wear shorts haha

It's overcast, windy and cold.

It certainly is, I'd wear anything wind/damp resistant, I wouldn't think it will be to nippy.

I'm in Birmingham centre at the moment and have been on the move since 6, it's been like it all morning.

Picking up friends around 4.30, Again not fussed about barrier.

Apologies for the amount of Typos in my last post. :LOL:

I was supposed to be staying at highcroft guesthouse but got a call asking if I would cancel as a little old lady has had a fall there and needs to extend her stay. Just need to get in contact with them as I can't get through and probably need to find somewhere else to stay. :(

TOODAAAAY!!!! :D

It's only been a few months since my last Muse gig but feels like forever ago... can't effing WAIT for this!

Try waiting 3 years :phu:

(still shaking my head over Dizzee Rascal - wtf?)

Get over it, he will be fun.

Hope you all have fun tonight wherever you are in the stadium, I'm standing, will get there about 5:39 ish.

Lets make it loud :D

5;39? Very precise :LOL:

Hope you all enjoy it :happy:

Erm, maybe 120 or so. Standing entrance is gate 25A.

Is that towards the rear that has the front of the straight in front of it? (North Stand), I got that impression last night it would be one of those, although the fencing gave the impression they were using all the entrances.

Is there still a Spanish chap from Dublin at front with a green sleeping bag? :LOL:

Does anyone there/going there want to do me a big favour and post a picture of the shirts on the merch stall? It'd help me decide whether to save £20 to buy one on Saturday. :LOL:

Was about to ask the exact same thing :LOL: would be much appreciated. Hope you all enjoy the gig!!

Archived