L.

Hmmmmm, it's a toss up between here or the 2nd emirates date I think. North London will be a nightmare on the Saturday with the Champions League final.

What's Coventry like gettin away from when there's a full crowd? Only ever done it for football and there's never huge attendances there. Quite surprised they didn't choose Villa Park instead.

I should be sensible and opt for this one since apparently the Ricoh is only 12.7 miles from my house. It would eliminate travel and parking costs. And I could even turn up really early and go all out for the barrier without even having a mad getting up stupidly early to travel day. Plus the first gig of the tour? Is that a tick in the pro column?

Yes I'm just trying to convince myself.

Why not cover Scotland/Wales/Ireland then? A lot of Scottish people can't go cause it costs so much and you give people who will make the journey anyway a gig?

(I can go, but I know plenty of people that can't)

I agree, but it's more about the lack of a gig in those places, rather than this one being unescessary.

I agree' date=' but it's more about the lack of a gig in those places, rather than this one being unescessary.[/quote']

I agree but Muse have now fallen into one of those bands who play T in the Park (there's a long list now) and thinks that satisfies the whole of Scotland's needs for a tour. I know Muse don't decide but it frustrates me so much. And then (no offence to anybody) they play Coventry? With 30,000 capacity?

I agree but Muse have now fallen into one of those bands who play T in the Park (there's a long list now) and thinks that satisfies the whole of Scotland's needs for a tour. I know Muse don't decide but it frustrates me so much. And then (no offence to anybody) they play Coventry? With 30,000 capacity?

Coventry is rather a strange place to play, and is barely even worthy of being a stadium with its 30,000 capacity but it seems like, either the guys were fed up of playing the same stadiums as usual, or have had a few other gigs fall through, which could explain why somewhere like coventry was chosen to fill a gap from another gig that fell through.

It does seem strange for them to miss Scotland out especially as it's practically confirmed they have no intentions of doing festivals next year, but there probably is more to it than just "we don't like Scotland" :chuckle:

Archived