Oh crikey, and I was thinking 9am would be early haha.

I'm not saying there will be many people there that early, impossible to predict. Just go when you personally want to go :)

Well I'll be staying in Birmingham and travelling to Coventry by train and back, so I really hope they put some bus service on, like they did for Coldplay... I don't particularly like using cabs but If I got to resort to one I will I guess. :rolleyes:

Its the night Im mostly concerned about, getting back to the train station...

Running times from the Ricoh Website

18:15 BASTILLE

19:15 DIZEEE RASCALL

20:30 MUSE

23:00 Curfew

Can't see them playing for two and a half hours.

Would be sweet though.

Can't see them playing for two and a half hours.

Would be sweet though.

Would be very sweet indeed...

Never played more than 23 full songs in a single set? Longest set ever ran around 2 hours 10 minutes?

Two and a half hours is not very likely.

Muse might actually start at 8:30, Dizzee will most likely play a 1 hour set. 2:30 would mean 25-26 songs?

Muse might actually start at 8:30, Dizzee will most likely play a 1 hour set. 2:30 would mean 25-26 songs?

Yeah, I'd say that 25-ish songs would be likely if the times are actually correct.

I remember for the 2010 Manchester LCCC gig, the running times had Muse playing for 2.5hrs too, in reality it was more like 2hrs 10mins.

It's a stadium in the middle of nowhere that is part of the biggest stadium tour the band has ever done so that statement is ridiculous.

I'd love to go but due to the location it's impossible for me on a work night not driving and living 30 mins by train the wrong side of Birmingham. It does appear to be I the middle of nowhere in Coventry!

If it had been a weekend I'd of booked a hotel/taxi and gone.

I'd love to go but due to the location it's impossible for me on a work night not driving and living 30 mins by train the wrong side of Birmingham. It does appear to be I the middle of nowhere in Coventry!

If it had been a weekend I'd of booked a hotel/taxi and gone.

Yeah this basically. Would have gone to this show but it's logistically too difficult.

I think that this concert will be a kind of public soundcheck, because is strange that the stage is in the middle of the field and according to Cirque Bijou website, they will not be on this date.