L.

Any links for that Helen?

Sorry for the delay, only just re-visited. I used this one http://www.ricoharenaeventparking.co.uk/ but I somehow came across a link and there were a couple of options. This one is only 6-7 mins walk away so we're going to get there early enough to find something to eat etc hopefully :D

This was another one I found. Same price but I didn't check location http://www.ricoharena.com/travel/concert-car-parking/

Probably a massive long shot but dont suppose anyones heading up to this on their own or anything like that? Really want to get to the first night of the tour but all my mates seem to have grown out of Muse by now... :LOL: Already doing 1st emirates night on my own

Just recieved an email back from see tickets as I asked them if I'm guaranteed a non restricted view cos the new seats I was given look exactly the same as the old ones but on the opposite side.

They said I will not have a restricted view. So we'll see

Probably a massive long shot but dont suppose anyones heading up to this on their own or anything like that? Really want to get to the first night of the tour but all my mates seem to have grown out of Muse by now... :LOL: Already doing 1st emirates night on my own

We can probably pick you up from Milton Keynes and drop you back again if you're close to the M1 and don't mind contributing towards fuel costs.

Can then either take you to our hotel (Days Inn, Corley, where a load of other Musers are staying) or drop you in Coventry.

We're travelling up the afternoon of Tuesday the 21st and back the morning of Thursday the 23rd. Would only be able to drop you back to MK if you're staying at the Days Inn.

We can probably pick you up from Milton Keynes and drop you back again if you're close to the M1 and don't mind contributing towards fuel costs.

Can then either take you to our hotel (Days Inn, Corley, where a load of other Musers are staying) or drop you in Coventry.

We're travelling up the afternoon of Tuesday the 21st and back the morning of Thursday the 23rd. Would only be able to drop you back to MK if you're staying at the Days Inn.

thanks but im fine getting there/back, meant does anyone want to meet at the gig kind of thing...stadium gigs are far to much effort for going on my own

Hey does anyone know if the Ricoh is putting a bus service on from Coventry Train station to the stadium and back in the night? They did this last year for Coldplay and it was a great help to me as I'd never been to Coventry before and I'm staying in Birmingham again.

Hey does anyone know if the Ricoh is putting a bus service on from Coventry Train station to the stadium and back in the night? They did this last year for Coldplay and it was a great help to me as I'd never been to Coventry before and I'm staying in Birmingham again.

Hoping they do something similar, just booked a ticket for Coventry totally on impulse. So this summer it'll be Coventry, Manchester, then Barcelona in June and Germany in July, that'll do for me :)

I damaged my knee ligaments playing football yesterday. Praying I am ok to stand at the gig in less than a month. If I have to change for seated / disabled I will be gutted. Nothin beats standing.

I tore the tendons in my left knee last year but I'm an old bastard and it took me months to heal again, so I can imagine your pain just now :( I predominately sit for gigs nowadays, I literally cannot stand for that length of time, I creak worse than an old staircase.

Hope you're fit for Coventry, I'll be sitting and enjoying the spectacle. The only downside to sitting is I never get the chance to meet the legendary Pip, but I do enjoy her videos :)

I did my ligaments in my right knee four years ago just struggling to remember the time scale. Think I drove after a week but this time its my left knee so obvs use it for clutch! We shall see! Sure ill be fine. May just keep my crutches on me for extra stability haha

I damaged my knee ligaments playing football yesterday. Praying I am ok to stand at the gig in less than a month. If I have to change for seated / disabled I will be gutted. Nothin beats standing.

I've just found out I've got arthritis in my left knee I get a lot of pain, it's a gud job I've got seated at gig but there's no way I'm gonna be able to just sit down thro Muse.... I'll ave to just suffer the consequences their worth it! Lol :D

I live only about 7 miles from the venue, but from previous experience of events being on at the Ricoh, I don't think it matters how far away you are coming from, it's absolute nightmare on the A444. People will try to be clever and park their cars in nearby industrial estates.

All of the residential parking nearby, (quite rightly so) is permit only during events.

A train station is so, so overdue at Ricoh. :mad:

I'll probably look to get us dropped off, I've got 6 people going. I would bicycle it if it was just me. :D

Does anyone I know need somewhere to stay for this gig?

I have a triple booked for the nights of the 21st and 22nd of May and a whole load of us will be getting taxis to/from the Ricoh (about four miles away). There are about fifteen of us staying here.

Total cost per person for both nights, if three share, is £24.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/days-inn-corley-nec-m6.en.html

Hi,

I've also booked this place. Could I join you in the cab?

Hi,

I've also booked this place. Could I join you in the cab?

I've already booked mine and have a full compliment of passengers.

If you hang around reception on the Tuesday, early evening, you're bound to bump into one of the many people going to the gig, just ask if you can share a taxi with some of them.

Or, you're on facebook, message me a link to your profile and I'll put you in touch with all the people I know of who are staying there :)

I went To see florence and the machine at the Ricoh in December and we parked in the stadium car park but this gig was inside an exhibition hall rather than a stadium gig.

I have been to watch lcfc at cov and parked in a car park just off the m6 literally underneath it. About a 10 min walk from the stadium. Does anyone know if this will be open?

I live pretty close to this but am going alone as far as I know right now. I was planning on going as early as possible but not sure now. What time are you early risers planning on arriving?

I'll be there for about 6ish.

Archived