L.

This is the reply I've got when I wrote to them (seats changed from block 20 to 24)

The reason that you have been reallocated is that due to a production change for the event, the stage will be moved forward resulting in your original seats having a severely restricted view. nothingTherefore, we have moved your allocation to an equivalent position, and with no restricted view. nothingThis change was unavoidable, as the artist/producers of the event have instigated these changes.

I've been moved from block F to block 24 but can't see how these seats can be as good as the ones I'd bought. I've e-mailed gigsandtours asking for a refund but expect to get the same reply as everyone else.

I've had the same thing, moved from block 19 row E to block 24 Row TT, which is right at the back corner. I've emailed Seetickets stating that these two seat groups are not comparable and either I would like a new set of seats or to move to block 29 where there are better seats available for £32 when I paid £60.

I'll see what they say.

I've had the same thing, moved from block 19 row E to block 24 Row TT, which is right at the back corner. I've emailed Seetickets stating that these two seat groups are not comparable and either I would like a new set of seats or to move to block 29 where there are better seats available for £32 when I paid £60.

I'll see what they say.

very similar. just sent them this:

Dear Sirs,

I have recently received an email to inform me that my seat allocation for the concert has been changed from Block 18 to Block 24.

I have since spoken to one of your advisors who told me that the stage will now be on the halfway line and so seats have been reallocated accordingly.

To my knowledge, this has been done so that customers have an equivalent position to what they had before. I would therefore appreciate an explanation for where my seats have been reallocated to.

Our new allocation of seats would, if anything, be further away from the stage than the ones we purchased originally!

An explanation as to why Block 24 was chosen in this case would be greatly appreciated. If this isn't possible, please advise how I can obtain a refund on the tickets purchased.

Kind regards,

I'm ticked off with the new seats seeing as I have pretty bad eyesight, and especially as I made an effort to get good seats early. I sent gigsandtours a customer service thingy, I sure hope they have better seats or I'll have to get a refund. :(

Hi

I'm in same boat been reallocated 21 rows back which when in the upper tier makes a huge difference (and in different block). They reckon they are equivalent but I don't see how and have asked them if they've ever been to the Emirates!! Will subscribe to this thread to see if you guys have any luck with See. I got the same reply as many of you from my initial enquiry, have raised a complaint now will see what happens. Best of luck :rolleyes:

Oh and my original seats on sale for £30 too!! What?

I've asked Gigsandtours for a refund but expect them to refuse on the grounds that they've assigned seats to the same value.

I've been offered a refund on my Emirates tickets as they are unacceptable even though same price bracket as it is their mistake.

I've ordered some better ones from Ticketmaster!!! :p

I've been offered a refund on my Emirates tickets as they are unacceptable even though same price bracket as it is their mistake.

I've ordered some better ones from Ticketmaster!!! :p

Gigsandtours have just refunded my original ticket purchase without any problem. Excellent customer service.

Can't wait for the first show of the stadium tour, going to the second London show as well as Manchester too, first time for me too more or less follow them around the country, them only doing 4 shows made that easier for me.

I'm going on my own to this show from Wales, anyone else? I've gone to this arena before for Coldplay last year, I really liked it.

I got this reply:

The reason that you have been reallocated is that due to a production change for the event, the stage will be moved forward resulting in your original seats having a severely restricted view. Therefore, we have moved your allocation to an equivalent position, and with no restricted view. This change was unavoidable, as the artist/producers of the event have instigated these changes.

We hope this clarifies things further, and assure you that we have reallocated you to the best possible available seats.

The only way seats in block 19 row E and block 24 row TT can be classed as equivalent is on price, which is frankly a joke in the first place. There are better seats still available for half the price which is what galls me. I might be wasting my time but I'll send one more email complaining. It does appear Seetickets don't offer the same level of service as Gigsandtours.

I got this reply:

The reason that you have been reallocated is that due to a production change for the event, the stage will be moved forward resulting in your original seats having a severely restricted view. Therefore, we have moved your allocation to an equivalent position, and with no restricted view. This change was unavoidable, as the artist/producers of the event have instigated these changes.

We hope this clarifies things further, and assure you that we have reallocated you to the best possible available seats.

The only way seats in block 19 row E and block 24 row TT can be classed as equivalent is on price, which is frankly a joke in the first place. There are better seats still available for half the price which is what galls me. I might be wasting my time but I'll send one more email complaining. It does appear Seetickets don't offer the same level of service as Gigsandtours.

They should do, they're the same company.

They should do, they're the same company.

I had some traction on my second complaint and they've now refunded the ticket costs. I'm going to now buy new tickets. Anyone know why the tickets in block 29 are significantly cheaper, is there any kind of restricted view?

There is a new stadium map on Seetickets too, shows the updated arrangement. No revolving stage!

I've bought new tickets in block 30 row S for £32.45 each, compared to the original tickets which were over £60 each. I assume these were originally reserved for the standers but have been sold as seats instead, presumably cheaper to shift them? To be honest, anyone who's paid £60 and has seats further back will probably be as annoyed as I was.

6c0465b2-5116-4089-a2f4-af8e15ac22c2.png

I'd buy a cheaper ticket if I could get there and back but without a car its impossible on a work night and the fact I have to be at work the next day at 8.

If I hear of anyone from work going I shall be offering petrol/parking money:)

Archived