L.

Excited to be going to the first of the tour. As I definitely would not be able to resist looking at set lists and what not if I was going to one further on.

People don't seem to like it round here but if they played Invincible it would make my summer. I am not holding out any hope though. And if they play Blackout that would almost be as good.

Gave the venue a ring this morning, apparently there's no golden circle this time!

What time is everyone getting there?

I'm getting in Coventry at my hotel for about 4ish, will probably get a taxi to the venue at about 6ish.

Gave the venue a ring this morning, apparently there's no golden circle this time!

I'd completely forgot there could be a golden circle, thanks for pointing out :)

We are hoping to get there around 9.30 - bringing my friend who's not seen them before - can't wait - hope I can get some sleep tonight, very excited :D

I just had a wonder around the place on my way home to do some shopping, they are certainly setting up for tommorow, rent a cops and fences everywhere,

The lighting is bloody impressive, it was on a purple mood most of the night (22:00-22:45) when I was coming off the M6 and was juntion away I could see purple clouds :LOL:

In all seriousness there are people walking lingering around even now, I believe the credit for the first person to queue up goes to a chap with the alias of Rekkit Rat, Rekkit Ralph, or something like that. He was Spanish, lived in Dublin and was following tour, had a sleeping bag in hand. He was aiming to get to the front of the runway stage end.

I had a peek through the doors, the stage is ridiculously close to the entrances, it's going to feel intimate and I'm sure will have a great vibe.

On a side note, I'm convinced entrance XX means any entrance, food stalls and fences are setup at every stall entrance. For reference, anyone who hasn't been there before, you want to go round to the right or rear of the stadium, looking at it from the main road.

So getting in the mood now. I get the impression there is no golden circle or anything along those lines.

Archived