Ricoh Arena is currently trending on Twitter because people think it's on fire.

Hilarious.

Someone just posted it on my facebook. what the hell!?

Leaving my house for Coventry in 2 and a half hours. Can't wait for this one. Barrier, friends, queuing and of course Muse!

Leaving my house for Coventry in 2 and a half hours. Can't wait for this one. Barrier, friends, queuing and of course Muse!

Where are you coming from?

24 hours from now, will be coming out of Coventry Rail Station and heading down to the Ricoh Arena! Should've travelled down today really, as I'll be heading back to Edinburgh on Thursday morning, but fuck it, tis Muse after all :happy:

according to national rail enquiries the rail station should be open 24h, would anyone local be able to confirm this? (or does it only apply to the car park or something??)

I was about to ask can I not bother bringing my Lumix presuming people in seating will be sneaking in SLR's, doing multi angle projects, so I can just enjoy the gig.

First Muse gig i've ever been to without knowing well in advance exactly what the stage is like and what the setlist order will probably be...seriously looking forward to it!

Excited to be going to the first of the tour. As I definitely would not be able to resist looking at set lists and what not if I was going to one further on.

People don't seem to like it round here but if they played Invincible it would make my summer. I am not holding out any hope though. And if they play Blackout that would almost be as good.

Anyone's got any idea if they'll have the roof open and if they'll close it when it rains? Leaving tommorrow morning from Amsterdam, really excited!

Gave the venue a ring this morning, apparently there's no golden circle this time!

What time is everyone getting there?

I don't think the ricoh has a roof....

If it did have a roof it well and truly burnt down last night.. Charles had some bad repeating vindaloo

Gave the venue a ring this morning, apparently there's no golden circle this time!

I'm getting in Coventry at my hotel for about 4ish, will probably get a taxi to the venue at about 6ish.

I'd completely forgot there could be a golden circle, thanks for pointing out :)

i have a spare seated ticket, any one needed?

I could sell for discounted price.

please contact me through message 07425722700 iris

We are hoping to get there around 9.30 - bringing my friend who's not seen them before - can't wait - hope I can get some sleep tonight, very excited :D

I just had a wonder around the place on my way home to do some shopping, they are certainly setting up for tommorow, rent a cops and fences everywhere,

The lighting is bloody impressive, it was on a purple mood most of the night (22:00-22:45) when I was coming off the M6 and was juntion away I could see purple clouds :LOL:

In all seriousness there are people walking lingering around even now, I believe the credit for the first person to queue up goes to a chap with the alias of Rekkit Rat, Rekkit Ralph, or something like that. He was Spanish, lived in Dublin and was following tour, had a sleeping bag in hand. He was aiming to get to the front of the runway stage end.

I had a peek through the doors, the stage is ridiculously close to the entrances, it's going to feel intimate and I'm sure will have a great vibe.

On a side note, I'm convinced entrance XX means any entrance, food stalls and fences are setup at every stall entrance. For reference, anyone who hasn't been there before, you want to go round to the right or rear of the stadium, looking at it from the main road.

So getting in the mood now. I get the impression there is no golden circle or anything along those lines.

Any ideas as to when Muse will go onstage? And am I right in thinking that there will be buses running from the stadium to the train station at the end of the gig?