L.

OLDER THAN YOU?! :pope:

I remember him now! :yesey:

Cheeky sod! :LOL:

you gotta watch out for these cheeky whipper snappers Pip! :LOL:

after some dlerbation im staying a bit more central towards the town, driving up early on the day and nabbing a taxi to the venue at early o'clock. you'll have to let me know what time you'll all be rocking up there

you gotta watch out for these cheeky whipper snappers Pip! :LOL:

after some dlerbation im staying a bit more central towards the town, driving up early on the day and nabbing a taxi to the venue at early o'clock. you'll have to let me know what time you'll all be rocking up there

Cool you are going to Coventry? Me and Bil (My mate at Montpelier) have tickets too. We just haven't decided yet whether we are queuing or not.

Hopefully see you there at some stage :D

Cool you are going to Coventry? Me and Bil (My mate at Montpelier) have tickets too. We just haven't decided yet whether we are queuing or not.

Hopefully see you there at some stage :D

I am indeed.. and going for the best 'seat' in the house

btw, i now have a spare Coventry Standing ticket available Leetroot. if you know of anyone else interested PM me

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to this more and more! It's the first gig of the stadium your.

What's everyone expecting stage design wise and setlist? A good setlist to kick off the tour or a more reserved one so future gigs won't get there hopes up?

Either way, a 22+ song setlist would please me immensely. Rarities or not.

And I would like a double encore again with two songs each like Birmingham. A bit miffed i see these encores in the USA with just uprising in the first section.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had their seats re-allocated? I had tickets for block 18, Row C which I was happy with. I just got an email saying I've been moved to block 20, Row MM which I am not at all happy with.

Anyone have any idea as to why that might be? And if they will do anything if I complain? :LOL:

My seats have been moved from 18 row c to 20 also. I called the ticket folk up to rant but its because the sage will be in the middle so we've been moved to 20 to honor our stage side bookings. There will now be lighting rigs blocking 18 and 19 so rest assured I think (hope) its all fine!!)

My seats have been moved from 18 row c to 20 also. I called the ticket folk up to rant but its because the sage will be in the middle so we've been moved to 20 to honor our stage side bookings. There will now be lighting rigs blocking 18 and 19 so rest assured I think (hope) its all fine!!)

Do you have the telephone number to so I can call and have a rant too?

Do you have the telephone number to so I can call and have a rant too?

I got the number from the see tickets website. Mine were on the presale so not sure if you used the same people it was an 0844 number. Basically because it's a central stage design all the seats have been re-arranged so those who got stage seats have been moved accordingly and so has everyone else in turn etc...because its central though I'd guess wherever you sit the view will be cool. My money's on a revolving stage!

This is the seating plan:

Ricoh%20Arena%20New.gif

Myself and 3 others have been moved from Block 18, Row PP to Block 24, Row MM.

Surely we should be in Block 20 like Maviscruet!

I will be contacting them.

Quite right! I have contacted them because I have similar issue and so far the response has been quick but unsatisfactory. They are blaming Muse themselves and the organisers - they quote "the artist/producers of the event have instigated these changes". However these are still tickets on sale for the affected areas!! Tickets have not sold that well and the move of the stage to the middle of the pitch reflects this but your view from Block 24 is not going to be as good as it was originally. Fight for your rights on this!

I got the number from the see tickets website. Mine were on the presale so not sure if you used the same people it was an 0844 number. Basically because it's a central stage design all the seats have been re-arranged so those who got stage seats have been moved accordingly and so has everyone else in turn etc...because its central though I'd guess wherever you sit the view will be cool. My money's on a revolving stage!

Yes I was on the presale too and used the same people. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

This is the reply I've got when I wrote to them (seats changed from block 20 to 24)

The reason that you have been reallocated is that due to a production change for the event, the stage will be moved forward resulting in your original seats having a severely restricted view. nothingTherefore, we have moved your allocation to an equivalent position, and with no restricted view. nothingThis change was unavoidable, as the artist/producers of the event have instigated these changes.

Archived