matthijs

Oh. My.

They seemed to remember the MA-hogany well - I think the fact that it is so stripped down is part of why it sounds as good as it does.

What were you planning to order as a custom? I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't have a roland GK pickup, motherbucker, and hot P90.

So I had managed to quell my anxiety about the wait almost completely...

And then Joe from the shop emails me about specifics in the early AM hours here in dalight standard time and I'm in full obsession again!

Don't know how you guys do it :eek:

They seemed to remember the MA-hogany well - I think the fact that it is so stripped down is part of why it sounds as good as it does.

What were you planning to order as a custom? I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't have a roland GK pickup, motherbucker, and hot P90.

:ninja:

No, seriously they won't build that. Would they?

So I had managed to quell my anxiety about the wait almost completely...

And then Joe from the shop emails me about specifics in the early AM hours here in dalight standard time and I'm in full obsession again!

Don't know how you guys do it :eek:

What have you got on order?

But like I said recently. The first time you have one built to order, the wait is torture (especially towards the end) but everything after that is no big deal.

:ninja:

No, seriously they won't build that. Would they?

Build what?

I was guessing you were getting a 50's style strat with a roland GK-2, motherbucker, and hot P90

What have you got on order?

But like I said recently. The first time you have one built to order, the wait is torture (especially towards the end) but everything after that is no big deal.

Build what?

I was guessing you were getting a 50's style strat with a roland GK-2, motherbucker, and hot P90

Sadly not. I'm hoping to get in the MB train, just need to get financials sorted.

It was only shipped on Wednesday. Wouldn't expect it before early next week.

That's quite quick really. Is it the same worldwide? I assumed it would take a couple of weeks, but maybe I'm just anticipating customs difficulties.

That's quite quick really. Is it the same worldwide? I assumed it would take a couple of weeks, but maybe I'm just anticipating customs difficulties.

No idea. Usually it's anywhere between three and five days in my case, depending on customs. Right now it appears to be in London (or somewhere over the Atlantic)

Do you think you'll have your new one shipped over? Hopefully they'll be able to find the house this time :erm:

No idea. Usually it's anywhere between three and five days in my case, depending on customs. Right now it appears to be in London (or somewhere over the Atlantic)

Do you think you'll have your new one shipped over? Hopefully they'll be able to find the house this time :erm:

Well they'll have to send it somehow. Thai postie should be able to find the house. Sometimes the couriers get nearby and then phone to ask us to meet them on the main road or something though which would be fine. Still a year away though so I'm not fussing at the moment.

In Aus it's been like 4-7 business days on average for me as long as I get the customs stuff paid as soon as they call.

Well they'll have to send it somehow. Thai postie should be able to find the house. Sometimes the couriers get nearby and then phone to ask us to meet them on the main road or something though which would be fine. Still a year away though so I'm not fussing at the moment.

I was referring to what happened with UPS and your amp, but I think your guitar would be delivered by fedex.

In Aus it's been like 4-7 business days on average for me as long as I get the customs stuff paid as soon as they call.

I have to pay after receiving the packages, but it's not like that with all services.

Looks like the new one has been released anyway. Should see it on Monday I guess.

Archived