matthijs

Yeah I do, but I know two people on here sold theirs. I imagine you'd get more than £1299 for it though!

Weren't you considering selling the MA-2 as well?

Ah good :)

Yeah was thinking of selling them both for that red screenless MB-1 that was available. Thank god I didn't - I would have spent a fortune to have it resprayed and have a screen added :unsure:

I have my deposit ready for this MB-1 run, but it's taking forever... I think I'm going to start putting together a deposit for a custom while I'm waiting

Those are two of many upgrades...

What? All that I can see there is an uncovered MBK-2 probably, not the regular cort one as it has no Manson writing on it.

And he has 1 Fuzz Factory and 1 sustainiac. Where are these upgrades you're seeing?

He took that on his android, what do you expect?

Yeah it's more than a surface scratch. It goes through the lacquer, but not to the wood.

I've wondered about termites before... we keep up with that stuff here, so there aren't any, but I don't know if they'd go after a guitar in a case (is hiscox termite proof? :ninja: )

And I hope you have plenty of questions :supersad: Email me if you want... my life would be pretty boring without Bs in it.

Yeah, I'm just going to be in a room that wasn't really cared for for a few years, so the termites got into the walls without being stopped somehow. Going to put down some plastic boards over the floor and walls on that side of the room I think, and have my guitar stuff on that. Guitars are wood, pedalboards are wood, part of the amp is wood, so I need to keep them away really, haha! Hopefully it'll be enough for the next few years until I should be able to move somewhere else at least. I'll try and pop in from time to time anyway. Still loving both my guitars and they're sounding great, so I'll still be playing them a lot at least. I should have a bit more time on my hands for experimenting with the GR-55 and stuff once I'm there too. Been a bit too busy here to try more than a handful of things with it so far, but I've been planning others.

Or..

How long is deemed an acceptable time to reply to an email?

Sorry, they have to ignore your email for 3 months because Matt decided he wanted a purple guitar for shits and giggles 2 minutes ago.

Archived