matthijs

My MA2-EVO is finished. :awesome:

Not matter what anyone says, it's a real Manson damnit!

Congrats! What are the specs?

Also, any MA satin black owners experiencing the paint on the headstock scratching away easily? I can scratch off paint on the edge by gently running my fingernail alongside it:$

Congrats! What are the specs?

Also, any MA satin black owners experiencing the paint on the headstock scratching away easily? I can scratch off paint on the edge by gently running my fingernail alongside it:$

MA2-EVO

Sustainiac

Custom Hardware Control

Dunlop strap locks

And a nice Manson hardcase for transport. :)

:awesome:

Why would anyone say it's not a real Manson though?

Because it's not completely hand build at the shop, per posts on top the page.

I actually really like that Orange™ MA

The details on that one are pretty impressive. My favorite is how they took the graphics from the orange amps and put them on the pick guard.

You are correct.

Turns out the "special" was an MA2 :rolleyes:

I am? :love:

And yeah. Looks nice though.

Did you ever sort out that switch issue with yours? I recently encountered a floppy switch, and had to replace it. Not really complicated for the most part, and luckily the new one worked on the first try.

Did you ever sort out that switch issue with yours? I recently encountered a floppy switch, and had to replace it. Not really complicated for the most part, and luckily the new one worked on the first try.

The plan was to get inside and have a look, but I keep putting it off, probably do it this weekend.

Archived