matthijs

james90 hows the ribbon strip on the ma guitar? really tempted to get a cort mbc1 and have that kind of strip added! always loved the random jumps of a whammy through those strips!

yeah I like them too EARTHWORM JIM, but I only really use it with the whammy. Does the beginning of in your world live from hullabaloo in muse like you'd expect, but I'd recommend the X-Y pad over that.

Not sure if they'd mod the MBC-1 with one of those, but it's worth asking I guess.

Wonder how many people will ask for their corts to be 007'd if they do the MIDI strip mod.

Loads I'm sure.

Also, I sent one of my Ovation solid bodies to Mansons for a bit of work... pretty sure I'm going to have it cloned :facepalm: but with a few customizations.

I did a shocking mock up which I'm too ashamed to post, but basically this guitar

Ultra%20GP%201.JPG

With these colours

0329fc1d-510f-48c4-ac81-d9a21c31af39.jpg

Not 100% though. Might play it safe and get a black finish, but I don't want it to be a carbon copy of the original one... need to make it a bit more unique, but keep the sound and stuff the same.

Would it be bad to ask them for updates every so often on my guitar?

I'm sure they'd be fine with that. Are you having a custom built? They send pictures to customers by request I believe.

Would it be bad to ask them for updates every so often on my guitar?

nah they have no problem with that - i'm getting a black glitter MA and asked if they could update me every couple of weeks or so just so i don't die from the wait :LOL:

Just ordered a super upgraded MBC-1 from them a few weeks ago, excited to get that. Next go around I'd love to get one of the MA-2 EVO-S's but get it refinished with some sort of black glitter style as well. Anyone have an estimate of what that refinishing would maybe cost for it?

Just ordered a super upgraded MBC-1 from them a few weeks ago, excited to get that. Next go around I'd love to get one of the MA-2 EVO-S's but get it refinished with some sort of black glitter style as well. Anyone have an estimate of what that refinishing would maybe cost for it?

it's costing me a couple hundred pounds i think from what i worked out

No, swap the chunky plastic ring on the burst for a nice quality metal ring. Donut like tall pickup rings.

I prefer the tall one as it covers the pickup a bit more, but I didn't realize it was plastic. Do they make metal ones in that size?

I should have those two purchases I made during my visit arriving today or tomorrow, but now the ones I sent them are stuck in customs :facepalm:

Oh

Were you too shy to ask about my tattoo when we met? I would've let you get a picture with it and everything.

Good point about it being cheaper though (not stalking you on other websites in case you were wondering :ninja: )

Tattoo is less damaging to your body than selling some vital organs for a Mason :D

Tattoo is less damaging to your body than selling some vital organs for a Mason :D

:LOL:

True, but having sold most of my vital organs to pay for the guitars, the tattoo is the only other way I could pay them back.

Also, is anyone able to tell that it seems to be a tattoo of an MA headstock? :$

james90 hows the ribbon strip on the ma guitar? really tempted to get a cort mbc1 and have that kind of strip added! always loved the random jumps of a whammy through those strips!

I have an old

I don't use a lot. I'm thinking of hacking the strip into my mbc-1 as well

Archived