matthijs

also, the comment says it's a barnett? They said it's alpher :erm:

:facepalm:

Haha, genuinely not sure whether you're joking or if it's just an english kinda saying that gets mixed up. Surely they're talking about the haircut

he couldn't afford an authentic Barnett anyway

Seeing Matt smash his Manson into his Marshall and continuing without it even being detuned makes me very confident about my MA2.

You don't find thorough reviews like that on Youtube.

The Marshall is actually his new guitar tech, tunes all his guitars for him, just have to whack it in there

Yeah they're pretty solid. I do try to take care of them considering what they cost, but I'm sure Marconi can tell you all about that massive crater on vile orange...

Can't believe that was the last one and it got destroyed.

And I can't find the video from earlier, but it didn't sound like Matt was in the same tuning after he knocked over the amp.... but then the bass was tuned the same, so I have no idea what they did :erm:

I've just been at Rock Werchter, it definitely felt severely detuned with an extreme amount of fuzz!

You can feel the tuning?

I wonder if you can feel if a guitar is a six string tuned to AADGBE or a seven string tuned to AADDGBE... that could give us a hint on what citizen erased was recorded on.

one is an gibson P90 (neck) and the other one is an lance sensor aluminitone (bridge)

Seems he read rust_relic's comment then added a bit of incorrect information :erm:

Does gibson still make P90s? Or are they seriously considering the pickups with 25 pin connectors on the back that you can swap out for different tonal characteristics

Archived