matthijs

Cheers guys, stoked to be part of the Manson club!

Ah, can't wait for some pictures of the red version!

Not really sure how to upload pictures here.. haha so I'll describe it,

MA-2 EVO S Red

Aluminium Hardware (Tuners+Vol/Tone)

Manson Midi Screen

Aluminium XY Surround Frame

Kill Button

MBK-2 Bridge

Deluxe Case

Strap Locks

Graphtech String Savers

:D

Cheers guys, stoked to be part of the Manson club!

Ah, can't wait for some pictures of the red version!

Congrats. Just remember Rule II.

And I recall there are some pictures on the MGW website if you click on the MA-2 EVO-S.

Not really sure how to upload pictures here.. haha so I'll describe it,

MA-2 EVO S Red

Aluminium Hardware (Tuners+Vol/Tone)

Manson Midi Screen

Aluminium XY Surround Frame

Kill Button

MBK-2 Bridge

Deluxe Case

Strap Locks

Graphtech String Savers

:D

I still think you should get a sustainer/sustainiac with this one. You can do a bit more with the X-Y pad and kill switch button

Having said that, I put an X-Y in #stealth and that doesn't have a sustainer, and it's still good for making synth noises and whammying etc

Not this one is it?

11742773_1159447407404604_1476972890353840768_n.jpg?oh=a61711e98cccb70fcab8eac3f1917954&oe=56457915

Because that doesn't look dark red (it's very light red :ninja: ), so...

Noooooo, though that actually looks much nicer in the flesh.

Possibly this one, but I think it was darker. Maybe it was just the lighting. It looked gorgeous though.

Noooooo, though that actually looks much nicer in the flesh.

Possibly this one, but I think it was darker. Maybe it was just the lighting. It looked gorgeous though.

needs to be surf green with a pearloid pick guard and maple fretboard

:vomit:

There's a light blue Jag shaped one with holo glitter though. That is smart, you'd probably dig that.

EDIT: This one, much nicer in the flesh.

https://www.mansonguitarworks.com/product/manson-full-custom-swamp-ash-bigsby-in-blue-sparkle-105

I thought it looked good! definitely in the direction of classic though

And yeah it does look much nicer in real life.

haha yeah that was a quick snap I took. Its gorgeous!

Not sure how the Red MA looks in real life, but its quick similar to the MB-1 Red I hear.

Cant wait for to arrive, finally have two Mansons for drop D and standard tuning :D

Btw, does the guitar still operate if the batteries for the MIDI pad run out? I'm not sure about the sustainer at the moment, It was great fun at the store, but its beyond my budget at the moment. Maybe in a few years back when I send it for a respray:p

Yo, as I've never played one before does anyone have any tips/tricks about the Sustaniac?

Yo, try and do some Bellamy techniques to get your feet wet. It is just another tool, toying around with it to find what you like is best.

Look at the intro for SMBH from HAARP to have a cool sustain riff.

This. I was surprised by how natural it was to play with the sustainer. They just 'work'.

Yeah, I love how I am in complete control on when I want 'feedback' and when I want to sustain a note for as long as I want. Also, it feels funny in my fingertips.

Does Bells just keep it on the whole time for songs like Fury and SMBH, or does he switch it off mid song?

Does Bells just keep it on the whole time for songs like Fury and SMBH, or does he switch it off mid song?

Keeps it on for both of those two - might turn it off for the chorus of Fury - but I've seen him flick it on and off for others like New Born for example

Keeps it on for both of those two - might turn it off for the chorus of Fury - but I've seen him flick it on and off for others like New Born for example

Yeah, he has it on constantly for quite a few songs I think.

Yo, as I've never played one before does anyone have any tips/tricks about the Sustaniac?

If it's anything like the Fernandes, roll the tone knob all the way back, and then you can get some really nice violin type sounds, particularly if you mess with the volume knob a bit between notes too. Try it with delay/tremolo/etc as well.

Archived