Do you like Explorers?  

414 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Explorers?

• Yes
    • No
    • What?

I thought it was Shine Acoustic for a second. I think he starts out singing similar notes. (That's a good thing i think). It also sounds like that christmas song by George Michael that goes (last christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away" or something :LOL: no? it's just me? Ok :ninja:

I've said it a couple of times already, but this song is so gorgeous. I adore it really much.

That aside you can clearly hear Shine going in to Don't stop me now i the vocal melody. For some reason it doesn't bother me though :D (I hear a bit of Shine in Animals as well but that doesn't belong here)

yeah I think so... Tom posted a photo saying Explorers and it was some kind of spaceship-thingy and I think he said it was for visuals :)

And I think all the songs will be played live at different points :D

I think the same. Even though it's weird to think how and in which setlist place they will play Isolated System

I really want to like Explorers but I just can't. It sounds really pretty and I love the instrumentation and the general feel of the song but I don't know why but I hear like the exact melody of like 4 different songs in there and it really distracts me each time I hear those parts in the melody.

I hear Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, Invincible by Muse, Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, and No Suprises by Radiohead. :LOL:

Archived